04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

I mean, kinda, sorta, just a little bit, fuck this guy.  

Yeah, good for him and all that, but a lot of people would kill for one and he got both?

I was directly behind him on Saturday night and just being honest, there is no fucking way I would have quit fighting for it in the heap if I knew this guy had the one from Friday too.

If I caught the one on Friday I wouldn't have even dove for it on Saturday. He's kind of a glutenous dick IMO.

Haha, I found a video that actually shows that girl on her bf's shoulders who should have caught it then it bounces off towards him I guess. So unlucky for her lol. 

Just now, MrSoftie said:

Haha, I found a video that actually shows that girl on her bf's shoulders who should have caught it then it bounces off towards him I guess. So unlucky for her lol. 

The guy right behind them in the Mets hat is yours truly.

If she wasn't up there (and security told them to knock it off like twice during the show) there is like a 50/50 chance I would have slept with that mic on my pillow next to me last night.

Dammit all!

1 minute ago, Saltzy said:

Nope.  Same distance from the stage, more to the right.

If you didn't see the guy with the chick on his shoulders drop the mic, you weren't near me.

Ah, cool....I moved around a bunch, when PC was on I was on the backline on the right so I missed all that.  

According to my friends fitbit we walked almost 40 miles from Thursday night until Monday when we left.  I was honestly having a hard time keeping my legs underneath me on Saturday.

Everything went 100% to plan, but if I had to do it again I would have done GA on Friday and had a seat on Saturday.  I was sooooo fucking tired by the end of the show on Saturday.

2 hours ago, Saltzy said:

The guy right behind them in the Mets hat is yours truly.

If she wasn't up there (and security told them to knock it off like twice during the show) there is like a 50/50 chance I would have slept with that mic on my pillow next to me last night.

Dammit all!

2 hours ago, gnr5 said:

LInk please hahahah

Man I can't seem to find the video, but I you can see it in this one around 14 minutes:

Sorry @Saltzy:lol:

2 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

Man I can't seem to find the video, but I you can see it in this one around 14 minutes:

Sorry @Saltzy:lol:

Thank you for this!

She reached out and to her left, so I don't think I had a great chance anyway.  

I was 5' behind her to the right.  Maybe it would have kicked over to me, but in my minds eye it was coming right at me when it fact it looks like it was maybe 5'-6' to my left.

8 hours ago, MrSoftie said:

Maybe it's just me, but I quite like the higher tempos. The only song that's maybe too fast in my opinion is YCBM. Props to Frank for not dying during that one. 

If Axl and the rest of GNR didn't like the uptempo, it wouldn't happen again. I love it myself. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ralphelmo said:

It's not just about the tempo. His fills are terrible and generally he's drumming too hard, during Rocket Queen you can barely hear Slash. There's a difference between groovy uptempo drumming and slamming poor drums like a maniac...

Were you in Vegas shows?

• Like 1

Just thought I'd say and I'm sure many of you will agree, how refreshing it is to see the majority of the mainstream public and casual fans actually praising and being blown away by Axl's performance last weekend. All the reviews have been positive and believe it or not, most of the YouTube and social media comments is also full of people showing the love! Even when the odd negative comment shows up, people are defending him and blasting people for insulting the man.

Hopefully if Axl can keep delivering great performances and show up (relatively) on time, this really may sway the publics view of him. Throw in one interview with Slash and he's golden!

• Like 3