04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

It must be "Problem With Your Last Flight Day" or something. 

I want to get my boarding pass last night and it said "Seat assigned at gate" so I went to the gate where they told me that the flight was oversold and I got bumped to the next morning. 

I paid for my ticket 2 months ago, checked in 24 hours early online and was at the airport 3.5 hours before my flight, so needless to say I was livid. 

I called my wife to let her know what was going on since she was originally supposed to pick me up at 6am and it was already 1130 in Detroit. 

She replied  "Oh FUCK that", said she'd call Delta and call me back. Around 5 mins later, I got a text from Delta with my new boarding pass that had my assigned seat. 

Go wife! 

Bahhhh!!! The fucking butterfly flipping it's wings impact that goddamn delay is having on my trip home....baaaahhhh!!!!

I should have been home like an hour ago.  The 2 hour delay caused me to get in after the trains run frequently, so now I need to wait over a fucking hour before the next one, to take me one freaking stop, and the wait another half an hour for the local train that drops me off by my place.  Gonna get home like 2 1/2-3 hours later than I could have, and I am goddamn exhausted and need to be at work early tomorrow to catch up.

Serenity now!!!

1 minute ago, Tom-Ass said:

Did everyone's planes get fucked? My flight out of there Saturday night on Spirit was straight up canceled. We had to book another airline with 2 connecting flights in order to not get ass raped on the airfare.

Being 10 feet away from GNR in the pit in Vegas >>>>>>> going back to real life bullshit.

Anyone have a time machine in this motherfucker?!?

• Like 1

Has anybody noticed Frank's mistake in Paradise City? If you watch this video you can see in the bridge from the first verse to the second one he keeps playing it hard with the hi-hat as if the first verse hasn't finished (1:35), and then he plays the ride as if it was the chorus (1:40). You can also see Duff telling him he is wrong (1:44). Really bad mistake... Although we know he is a great drummer and this was just a confussion, I will always say that the perfect drummer for GnR is Matt Sorum, in my opinion when he played the band was perfect, his drumming for GnR was so perfect to me.

Guys, sorry for my bad english haha

59 minutes ago, flickn said:

What concert was it when we all had a recording of Axl's eear monitor .....Donnington

Ever notice how much he talks into that thing .lol

2006, he talks a lot. 

In Vegas on night two he didn't press the button and told Duff after Its So Easy, "We were one verse behind" or something about missing the first verse...then he noticed everyone heard and they fixed it. 

Just now, shjtjustgotreal said:

depends on who you're comparing him to

Of course it does but you can't deny that Frank is a good drummer! I too prefare both Adler and Matt over Frank but that doesn't change the fact that he is a good drummer.

6 hours ago, alfierose said:

This is one of my favourite shots of the last few days, was going to mention it earlier. Axl in this picture could be Axl from the late 80's onwards, it has a very retro vibe to it.

Agreed

he looks like Axl Rose (i mean the real Axl Rose just al ittle older, but chinline is the same)

Very cool shot

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mdamas94 said:

Has anybody noticed Frank's mistake in Paradise City? If you watch this video you can see in the bridge from the first verse to the second one he keeps playing it hard with the hi-hat as if the first verse hasn't finished (1:35), and then he plays the ride as if it was the chorus (1:40). You can also see Duff telling him he is wrong (1:44). Really bad mistake... Although we know he is a great drummer and this was just a confussion, I will always say that the perfect drummer for GnR is Matt Sorum, in my opinion when he played the band was perfect, his drumming for GnR was so perfect to me.

Wow, Axl rasped PC??? He sounds pretty good in this.

7 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

So my day on Saturday was probably the best ive ever experienced. 

The afternoon before the show we were waiting at the Delano, to see Axl. While we waited for him, i met Beta Lebeis and chatted with her a little bit. Lovely person. After some time, my buddy subtile signs says, i should ask her if she can hook me up with tickets for saturdays show, since didnt have one for that night. so we go up to her again, we ask her if theres a chance we could see the show. What does Beta do? She writes and email to someone and puts our names on a list. Tells us to go to will call and collect the tickets. I was sceptical it would happen, i'm the kinda person who remains sceptical about awesome things until they happen.

so we went to will call, ask for tickets under our name. And when i see the lady coming back with an envelope i'm like, "holy fucking shit, it really worked". When we look inside, we see that Beta gave us fucking vip tickets. To total strangers she doesnt even know. I couldnt believe my luck and thought i was dreaming. So we had these really cool seats in a suite right behind the stage. Baz showed up at the suite at some point, so did some unbelievably hot groupiechicks. 

After the show i went backstage for a bit, saw richard and thanked beta for giving me these tickets. Had a look at the aftershow for a bit and then i left. Inwas wondering wether i should ask if i can see axl, but i didnt wanna strain my luck. I will love beta for the rest of my life for doing it. She gave me a one in a lifetime experience which inwill cherish forever and that means the fucking world to me. Thank you.

Stories like this are great to hear. Thanks for sharing.

8 hours ago, RussTCB said:

It must be "Problem With Your Last Flight Day" or something. 

I want to get my boarding pass last night and it said "Seat assigned at gate" so I went to the gate where they told me that the flight was oversold and I got bumped to the next morning. 

I paid for my ticket 2 months ago, checked in 24 hours early online and was at the airport 3.5 hours before my flight, so needless to say I was livid. 

I called my wife to let her know what was going on since she was originally supposed to pick me up at 6am and it was already 1130 in Detroit. 

She replied  "Oh FUCK that", said she'd call Delta and call me back. Around 5 mins later, I got a text from Delta with my new boarding pass that had my assigned seat. 

Go wife! 

Wow! Never cross your wife.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

So my day on Saturday was probably the best ive ever experienced. 

The afternoon before the show we were waiting at the Delano, to see Axl. While we waited for him, i met Beta Lebeis and chatted with her a little bit. Lovely person. After some time, my buddy subtile signs says, i should ask her if she can hook me up with tickets for saturdays show, since didnt have one for that night. so we go up to her again, we ask her if theres a chance we could see the show. What does Beta do? She writes and email to someone and puts our names on a list. Tells us to go to will call and collect the tickets. I was sceptical it would happen, i'm the kinda person who remains sceptical about awesome things until they happen.

so we went to will call, ask for tickets under our name. And when i see the lady coming back with an envelope i'm like, "holy fucking shit, it really worked". When we look inside, we see that Beta gave us fucking vip tickets. To total strangers she doesnt even know. I couldnt believe my luck and thought i was dreaming. So we had these really cool seats in a suite right behind the stage. Baz showed up at the suite at some point, so did some unbelievably hot groupiechicks. 

After the show i went backstage for a bit, saw richard and thanked beta for giving me these tickets. Had a look at the aftershow for a bit and then i left. Inwas wondering wether i should ask if i can see axl, but i didnt wanna strain my luck. I will love beta for the rest of my life for doing it. She gave me a one in a lifetime experience which inwill cherish forever and that means the fucking world to me. Thank you.

Awesome. Wished she could have done the same for me, when I was standing outside the Troubadour, asking for a chance to get in. Worst GNR experience of my life.

6 hours ago, Mdamas94 said:

Yeah, Axl fucked up the intro aswell, though. He came in late with the whistle and why is he continuing singing in the instrumental part of the intro?
BTW, look at Richard around 3:14-3:18- Is he making fun of Ashba, or is he imitating Angus Young? Didn't Ashba use to do an imitation of the "angus-step"? Funny if Fortus is acknowledging what a joke Ashba is. Must've been weird for Fortus to play second fiddle to such a sloppy guitar player for so many years. He must be really happy that Slash is back as well.

Edited by Homefuck
  • Like 1

So I'm listening to the show for a millionth time now and it is GREAT! For years I haven't worked with such energy as in the last couple of days due to having the earphones in my ears all the time. THANK YOU GUNS N' ROSES BY TAKE CARE US!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Asia said:

So I'm listening to the show for a millionth time now and it is GREAT! For years I haven't worked with such energy as in the last couple of days due to having the earphones in my ears all the time. THANK YOU GUNS N' ROSES BY TAKE CARE US!!!!!

I'm sitting at the airport waiting to pick up a fellow Gunner and I'm blasting the show for around the 7th or 8th time. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mdamas94 said:

Mistakes happen, he's human too
PS: I bet there also were some problems that night: early in the show Richard had to change guitar and here Frank also seems to not proper hear the tempo in the outro.

Edited by Torb
Forgot to add