04/09/2016 - Las Vegas - T-Mobile Arena

RussTCB

Just landed back in Minnesota.   Finally got rid of my boner from the Saturday show.  Cannot believe what I witnessed, from Jungle (he had to make a deal with the devil himself to pull off a scream that good again - that was his fucking soul coming out of his mouth), Coma, RQ, Slash's take on CD, and especially what I thought was the best PC performance since the original days.   Absolutely epic weekend in my favorite city in the world with my biggest musical influence.  These guys are rock fucking gods and Saturday night reminded me why.  

/end sappy post

Edited by Braxon Raine
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Braxon Raine said:

Just landed back in Minnesota.   Finally got rid of my boner from the Saturday show.  Cannot believe what I witnessed, from Jungle, Coma, RQ, Slash's take on CD, and especially what I thought was the best PC performance since the original days.   Absolutely epic weekend in my favorite city in the world with my biggest musical influence.  These guys are rock fucking gods and Saturday night reminded me why.  

/end sappy post

Really wish they were coming here to MN too.  I'm hungry for more after Vegas.  I got back to MN last night.   Next up for my GnR tour is Soldier Field.  Still holding out hope for an arena tour for cities they are skipping too. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Saltzy said:

BTW, I almost, almost, almost caught the mic on Saturday.  There was a dude right in front of me with his gf on his shoulders that basically had it hit her right in the hands.  She missed it, it hit the floor and it kicked like 5' to my left.  If it would have went the other direction it would have hit me in the damn feet.  The guy that got it was within 10' of me.  He had it right in front of me. It was cool hearing people say 'Let him have it! Let him have it!' once he had it, but I'll be damned if I didn't wanna grab the fucking thing out of his hand soooo badly.

Also saw some guy get knocked the fuck out with an unintentional flying elbow during PC.  Dude was completely done.  Also cool watching the people around chill out for a sec and help security get the guy up and out.

Uhhhhh though.  So close to that mic! Gonna replay that 15 seconds in my head for the rest of my damn life.  Crappers.

That dude had incredible luck - he caught the mic on Friday too :lol:

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Listening to the show for the 3rd time today. The dude behind me doing the guitar step down at the beginning of Brownstone is priceless. Then when the solo starts and he's like "SLASH!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YEAHHHHHHHH!" :lol: I also absolutely ADORE the 4:54 mark of Slash's solo in Better.

Or when he says SHOTGUN BLUES!!! and Double Talkin Jive was starting instead

• Like 2

2 hours ago, axlsnutsack said:

There was an unconscious guy that the crowd lifted up and pushed over to the front security...was this the same one? When I saw him go by I think people thought he was a crowd surfer and at one point he almost hit the floor again :o

I saw that guy get passed to the front, limp and out cold. Anyone know what the hell happened to him!?

5 minutes ago, buzzsaw said:

My whole day has been delays. Haven't even made it to Chicago yet and still have another flight after that. 

FINALLY moving.  Was supposed to get home like 11.  Gonna be like 1 now.  Perfect trip until the absolute last thing.

Good luck to you dude. I feel your pain bruh.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alfierose said:

This is one of my favourite shots of the last few days, was going to mention it earlier. Axl in this picture could be Axl from the late 80's onwards, it has a very retro vibe to it.

Axl expression show me a complete satisfaction...
seems everything around him finally is in the form that he always wanted.

that's what i felt 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

The guy that some saw passed out and lifted over to security was a friend and member here. I won't name him but he's OK; I'll let him post about it if he wishes to do so.

Sounds like that guy needs to go home and fire up that Coma clip.  I've only watched it about 10 times today myself.   

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It must be "Problem With Your Last Flight Day" or something. 

I want to get my boarding pass last night and it said "Seat assigned at gate" so I went to the gate where they told me that the flight was oversold and I got bumped to the next morning. 

I paid for my ticket 2 months ago, checked in 24 hours early online and was at the airport 3.5 hours before my flight, so needless to say I was livid. 

I called my wife to let her know what was going on since she was originally supposed to pick me up at 6am and it was already 1130 in Detroit. 

She replied  "Oh FUCK that", said she'd call Delta and call me back. Around 5 mins later, I got a text from Delta with my new boarding pass that had my assigned seat. 

Go wife! 

I inadvertently created the situation that messed up my plans. My flight was oversold, so I volunteered to take a later flight for $600 in free travel.  No brainer until the rest of the day happened. Thank god I noticed the problem developing and got my flight changed again rather than being stuck in Houston.  

Edited by buzzsaw
Autocorrect hell