3/14 Greensboro, N.C. Greensboro Coliseum

3/17 Washington, D.C. Verizon Center

3/20 Detroit, Mich. The Palace

3/23 Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Arena

3/26 Cleveland, Ohio Quicken Loans Arena

3/29 Buffalo, N.Y. First Niagara Center

4/01 Philadelphia, Pa. Wells Fargo Center

4/04 New York, N.Y. Madison Square Garden

Read More: AC/DC Announce 2016 U.S. Tour Dates | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/ac-dc-2016-tour/?trackback=tsmclip

Didn't even know they were planning 2016 dates. Probably gonna try for Philly first since its on a Friday. DC is the only other option but probably won't get to do that one.

Ticket prices are still the same unfortunately, but oh well. If it's GA I can accept it.

Edit: actually looks like these might not be GA. If that's the case I'll probably pass. I love Acdc but can't justify those floor prices if I don't have a say in where I'm gonna be. We'll see.

Now I'm second guessing this as well. In my excitement I hadn't even checked prices. $140 plus fees is going to kill me in Canadian dollars. With the exchange rate I'd be looking at $200+ per ticket, and that's not to mention the impending passport renewal. It cost me that to do both Toronto and Ottawa a couple months ago, so for one extra show I'm not sure I can justify it. It's also right before Christmas so the timing is terrible.

Cheaper for you - more reasonable for me. I'm surprised about the lack of a Toronto date to be honest. Not a single Canadian show at all is odd indeed considering how well the album did here and how they weren't afraid to hit the Canadian arenas in the 2009 run of Black Ice shows. I'd say they're probably just trying to hit the American markets they missed with the stadium gigs but there's a Detroi show, so who knows.

Cheaper for you - more reasonable for me. I'm surprised about the lack of a Toronto date to be honest. Not a single Canadian show at all is odd indeed considering how well the album did here and how they weren't afraid to hit the Canadian arenas in the 2009 run of Black Ice shows. I'd say they're probably just trying to hit the American markets they missed with the stadium gigs but there's a Detroi show, so who knows.

I mean, to be fair, Canada had more gigs than the US did this year :lol:

I'm hoping this evolves into a new touring pattern for AC/DC - sort of like what the Stones are doing. Tour every year, but do a fairly limited run of shows.

I mean, to be fair, Canada had more gigs than the US did this year :lol:

I'm hoping this evolves into a new touring pattern for AC/DC - sort of like what the Stones are doing. Tour every year, but do a fairly limited run of shows.

I mean it's fair I guess but if Detroit gets a second go then Toronto and Vancouver should too. :lol:

That would be really cool if they just continue doing these spurts of shows until they call it a day. Easier on the boys and it'll keep them active and busy. I think Brian's biggest problem with the Black Ice tour was how frequent the shows were and how many were packed into the two year period.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A little late to the party, but I bought this during my latest AC/DC kick and I have to say, it is a pretty damn good album. Rock and Roll is alive and well. Though I wonder how they will get on without Malcolm. I know he wrote a lot of the songs before his health got the better of him.

A little late to the party, but I bought this during my latest AC/DC kick and I have to say, it is a pretty damn good album. Rock and Roll is alive and well. Though I wonder how they will get on without Malcolm. I know he wrote a lot of the songs before his health got the better of him.

Angus basically took riffs out of the vault and assembled them. I'm sure there's no shortage! Having Stevie around probably helps too. He plays a lot like Malcolm so with the family connection he's really the only possible replacement. He's been killing it on the tour even if his backing vocals leave a bit to be desired. Fun fact: he didn't sing a note on the album. It was all Angus, Cliff, Brian doubling himself, and Brenden O'Brien for extra oomph.

• 3 weeks later...
On February 18, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Bumblefeet said:

New addition to the setlist? I believe they only played "Rock or Bust", "Play Ball" and "Baptism by Fire" from their latest.

They dropped:

Play Ball in favour of the above and dropped Baptism By Fire in favour of Given The Dog A Bone

Spoiler tags used because I know P5 doesn't want to know the changes. ;)

5 hours ago, Bumblefeet said:

Which is a shame IMO because the former are better songs live; from what I've seen Brian has been struggling with the other added song.

I think it's a good example of a song where the E-flat tuning fucks with him. Check out him and Cliff performing it in 2007 at their charity gigs - he's fine.