Rumored Concert Date Thread

6 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I don't know why I can't delete the above post.  But about Coachella.  Coachella does live streams, but GnR may or not be streamed specifically.  

Hmm... If we can watch Coachella it will be amazing but the first gig in Vegas... that would be really awesome, but as you said it may or not be streamed... that first moment when they appear on stage is gonna be gold! I just wish to see that moment live stream because is not the same to see it next day... xD

On 3/4/2016 at 4:22 PM, Carlycosmos said:

Hmm... If we can watch Coachella it will be amazing but the first gig in Vegas... that would be really awesome, but as you said it may or not be streamed... that first moment when they appear on stage is gonna be gold! I just wish to see that moment live stream because is not the same to see it next day... xD

Everytime I think about that moment I think how loud that arena is gonna be. I can't even truly imagine it well enough to do it justice. That place is just gonna be electric when the lights go down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Hello friends.  

I'm hearing that things are starting to heat up again.  May 27 is supposedly the date they are confirming for AT&T Stadium in Dallas.  

There's been some repositioning over the past couple of weeks.  We'll have more dates very soon but my source says they are taking a more conservative tour scheduling approach, whatever that means.  She didn't really give away much at all.  I'll keep you posted.  

What about outside de US? Europe? Southamerica?

Thanks for keeping us updated!

27 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Hello friends.  

I'm hearing that things are starting to heat up again.  May 27 is supposedly the date they are confirming for AT&T Stadium in Dallas.  

There's been some repositioning over the past couple of weeks.  We'll have more dates very soon but my source says they are taking a more conservative tour scheduling approach, whatever that means.  She didn't really give away much at all.  I'll keep you posted.  

@Eddie Money Did you see Eddie Trunks blog today? And I quote "will be attending the GnR shows in Vegas. Maybe a special event somewhere before the first night. Keep an eye on this space for details. More news soon." 

I can't tell but that appears to be GNR related.. Eddie, do you have any idea what that could mean? What is this "special event" we could be witnessing?

Edited by Billsfan

4 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

@Eddie Money Did you see Eddie Trunks blog today? And I quote "will be attending the GnR shows in Vegas. Maybe a special event somewhere before the first night. Keep an eye on this space for details. More news soon." 

I can't tell but that appears to be GNR related.. Eddie, do you have any idea what that could mean? What is this "special event" we could be witnessing?

I've not heard.  Perhaps the other Eddie will be hosting a live on-air Sirius event at some MGM Mirage bar/ nightclub and he'll sit down with the participating original members for an interview and preview of the upcoming US tour... who knows really?  I know it's not going to be an Eddie Money concert.  That's what people in Vegas really want to see - An Eddie Money Residency at O'Shea's (is that place still even in business?)!!??

• Like 4

Hopefully tomorrow when you guys all go to work, hate your jobs, and think about GNR all day, you'll try to run down this lead about May 27 for Dallas.  It's odd that I was first given a date at the end of May for Dallas.  Then I heard the end of April.  Now it's back to the end of May.  This is the same person who gave me the Soldier Field date so I'm hoping she's not fucking with me on both.  She's very much one of the insiders.  

33 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Hopefully tomorrow when you guys all go to work, hate your jobs, and think about GNR all day, you'll try to run down this lead about May 27 for Dallas.  It's odd that I was first given a date at the end of May for Dallas.  Then I heard the end of April.  Now it's back to the end of May.  This is the same person who gave me the Soldier Field date so I'm hoping she's not fucking with me on both.  She's very much one of the insiders.  

You just described me at work everyday since I first saw them in 2002 in Pittsburgh.  I've been consumed ever since.

• Like 1

The THV11 newsroom picked four viable options, including: Guns N’ Roses, Prince, Dolly Parton and Phil Collins.

On Twitter we took a poll, with Guns N’ Roses taking an overwhelming lead.

Verizon is giving little detail about who it's going to be.

“I'll be real safe in saying its going to be this year,” said Marion.

They won’t even reveal the genre.

“We’re staying real quiet. We're going to be real coy about it and just say it's going to be big,” said Marion.

Verizon said it's an artist that doesn't have their whole tour booked and posted online for the next year.

It’s someone who has sporadic performance dates posted online or keeps tour completely offline.

The reveal is Wednesday, March 9 at 8 a.m.

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/verizon-arena-to-reveal-surprise-concert/72905174

11 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

Hello friends.  

AT&T? That one is big as hell man!

American Airlines Center or Gexa Pavillion would be much better, and closer to my apartment! :lol:

Edited by mikebones

14 hours ago, gunsfanoldie said:

Everytime I think about that moment I think how loud that arena is gonna be. I can't even truly imagine it well enough to do it justice. That place is just gonna be electric when the lights go down.

Exactly. Goosebumps!!

• Like 1

I had a few moments to look to see what's going on this morning.  it appears that AT&T Stadium has their stadium tours blacked-out on May 27, yet there are no scheduled events.  Not if that means anything at all.  Other dates that say "No Tours" are over Kenny Chesney and Beyonce.  In other words, the report I received is consistent with what their website is showing.... unless of course you think Dolly Parton and Phil Collins are teaming up for a massive stadium show on that date (kidding). 

Edited by Eddie Money

8 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Eddie, any talk of doing arenas rather than stadiums in smaller markets?

No, but if they are reconsidering venue size, it would explain the delay.  As I said when I first began receiving information, most of the stadium dates in North America were only tentative holds at the time.  I wouldn't be surprised if they booked arenas in smaller markets.  No disrespect to Little Rock, it's a nice little city, but it is probably not a market that would be announced as one of the first shows on GNR's return.  I would guess that Little Rock might be one of Dolly's dates.