07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

16 minutes ago, downzy said:

Does Axl need to update his saying to "Streaming motherfuckers"?

"This is for all you streaming motherfuckers..."

*Frank does opening drum fill to Locomotive*

16 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I was going to refute you until i read the rest of the comment, lol.

It's like people don't understand what goes on behind the scenes. The band has rehearsed specific songs and has fit them into the timeframe they must play. It's not like they can bust out bunch of different songs without rehearsing them or considering the time they will take up, lol.

Some people are just never happy.

Exactly. I don't expect them to rehearse 60 songs for a tour so we can have a different set every night, especially when it's the first tour with Slash and Duff in 23 years. They'll take it easy for now and keep things really tight. Sure, it'd be nice to see some of those "extras" mixed in more or The Seeker dropped forever, but they're clearly not going to make drastic changes on a nightly basis. Now, if someone went to ten different shows and got literally the same set with zero rotations, then I could see a reason to be disappointed that nothing changed when there were songs on the backburner. For now, it is what it is.