07/03/16 - Chicago, IL - Solider Field

RussTCB

Just now, GibsonLP said:

not exactly but to say it's incredibly predictable and stale after four songs not sure what else you could have meant

It's been the same four songs to start all of this year (since 2009), which isn't that bad since they've only played less than a dozen shows w/ this lineup. The more general problem I have with the set is that, there is almost no variation. No surprises so far, it's still early but would it hurt to shake up the order of the songs they do play every show?

Just now, James Bond said:

Oh my God guys, the set list is the same again? This really hinders my Periscope experience! They should cater to me and play twenty different songs every night.

I was going to refute you until i read the rest of the comment, lol.

It's like people don't understand what goes on behind the scenes. The band has rehearsed specific songs and has fit them into the timeframe they must play. It's not like they can bust out bunch of different songs without rehearsing them or considering the time they will take up, lol.

Some people are just never happy.

1 minute ago, BuckinTN said:

Looks like possibly 30k or so. Prob like KC. If you top that with Friday you are looking possibly 90K for the 2 shows. Pretty good. 

Really good at 90k! That's a lot of happy people. The band was already set up in the venue and didn't need to move equipment. There's plenty of people there and they'll be making good money still

Don't know how to share it from my phone but Justin Roberts (guy who was ring announcer for WWE) is at the show and just posted a video on instagram. Panned the crowd and it looks pretty damn packed despite the upper level being closed.