USA dates

goneshootin

5 days right after the GNR tour is going to end, his heart is in AC/DC and these summer shows are going to be lame, he is going to be holding back his voice because he is eager to please the AC/DC fans and he couldn't give a crap about the GNR fans

Edited by k12
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, k12 said:

5 days right after the GNR tour is going to end, his heart is in AC/DC and these summer shows are going to be lame, he is going to be holding back his voice because he is eager to please the AC/DC fans and he couldn't give a crap about the GNR fans

I am excited for the acdc shows.  to much mickey on the gnr songs.

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

"and the current line-up of Angus Young, Cliff Williams, Stevie Young, Chris Slade and Axl Rose

I count that as a huge sign that Axl isn't just a temporary replacement.

Or maybe it only means that right now Axl is the guy singing for AC/DC. Really, this quoted sentence means nothing.

3 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Or maybe it only means that right now Axl is the guy singing for AC/DC. Really, this quoted sentence means nothing.

He isn't labeled as a "guest singer" anymore. That means a lot.

35 minutes ago, HeldOnToTheGuns said:

No shows in the west? Dang :(:shrugs:

They did a bunch of shows in the west / south prior to the tour being postponed. If they add anything more in the near future, my guess is South America which was skipped entirely on the Rock or Bust tour for some reason.

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

They just went on sale about 15 hours ago! The shows will do great 

if you say so, as I said they were already on sale and I think almost every show was sold out or close to it, but since the postponement fans had a choice of a refund and it is looking a majority went for it based on the shows that have an interactive chart on Ticketmaster

2 hours ago, k12 said:

if you say so, as I said they were already on sale and I think almost every show was sold out or close to it, but since the postponement fans had a choice of a refund and it is looking a majority went for it based on the shows that have an interactive chart on Ticketmaster

Yeah you are correct in what you say all the Arena shows were sold out just a few single seats here n there