The pizza thread

ZoSoRose

9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I mean it's Odyssey so many people kicking off about my waistline. I'm knocking the beer on the head in the new year so Ulysse me fighting fit soon enough! :lol: 

I know that you went away, pen in corner of your mouth, thinking "Now, what other Homer references can I make? Trojan condoms? No, too vulgar, dammit. I need to be classy!"

• Like 2

Just now, PappyTron said:

I know that you went away, pen in corner of your mouth, thinking "Now, what other Homer references can I make? Trojan condoms? No, too vulgar, dammit. I need to be classy!"

I'm from Teesside. The fact that I even knew to make any is going on my headstone! :lol:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, wasted said:

I got a frozen pizza. Covered it in mayo. It was decent. 

I usually add sriracha sauce and extra cheese to frozen pizza, makes it way better.

I'm about 4 beers into the evening about to smoke a second blunt and eat a bacon/pepperoni/chorizo pizza with extra cheese because fuck my arteries.

I love mayo. I used it for the prawn cocktail, cole slaw, and on salad and then the pizza. 

It really sucks about the artery clogging thing. I went to this Korean buffet and everything was deep fried. They had burgers and ice cream. It was unlimited. It was a bad day for life expectancy. 

• Like 2

still dont know how to post image, but Ive started making my own pizza because I moved and the pizza here is horrible.  Its a rather large city too.  The most celebrated pizza here is my least favourite and even some of the chains just do it so different here.  

I come form a place where the cheese is on bottom and toppings are on top of cheese.  Thought that was common.

Which order is cheese and toppings where you all live?

2 hours ago, soon said:

still dont know how to post image, but Ive started making my own pizza because I moved and the pizza here is horrible.  Its a rather large city too.  The most celebrated pizza here is my least favourite and even some of the chains just do it so different here.  

I come form a place where the cheese is on bottom and toppings are on top of cheese.  Thought that was common.

Which order is cheese and toppings where you all live?

Sauce then cheese then topping, where are you? i thought all pizzas were made the same.