The pizza thread

ZoSoRose

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Hungry Howies gets a bad rep but I feel like it's just as good as any other delivery chain. Butter/Cheese crust FTW!

It doesn't have the best reputation but I tend to agree, for a chaiin, it's not bad. I wouldn't consider it "real pizza" but it's better than a lot of "fast food" and the like.

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 0:02 PM, DieselDaisy said:

What I meant by ''dominoes the Macdonalds of pizza delivery'' is that they are the sort of ubiquitous big name brand of their niche, in this case pizza delivery. I wouldn't know as I've not eaten one of their pizzas in my life.

Dominoes is too thick, almost like pie. But I know a lot of people back home that love it.

Give me thin crust, crunchy 3 cheese and it's a party. usually at the local Mom and Pop

On 10/26/2016 at 4:02 PM, DieselDaisy said:

What I meant by ''dominoes the Macdonalds of pizza delivery'' is that they are the sort of ubiquitous big name brand of their niche, in this case pizza delivery. I wouldn't know as I've not eaten one of their pizzas in my life.

I still say Pizza Hut Delivery's better than Dominos, given Dominos do rank/not nice mac & cheese.

1 hour ago, DR DOOM said:

Pizza in my area is fucking awful.

They're all run by white people who seem to rush out their pizzas and it's just under cooked, doughy slop.

A few years back I had a proper Italian joint as the local, great pizza and real pasta.

I love pizza.

Tell me about it.  The one near  me is run by some fat cunt that looks like current day Kerry King.  Don't fuckin wogs make their own food anymore?  Thought I lived in bloody Melbourne.  Where you at Doomy?

Edited by Johnny Drama

2 hours ago, DR DOOM said:

Pizza in my area is fucking awful.

They're all run by white people who seem to rush out their pizzas and it's just under cooked, doughy slop.

A few years back I had a proper Italian joint as the local, great pizza and real pasta.

I love pizza.

I hate to break this news to you but Italians are also white people!

I'm currently right this minute making a pizza using the recipe from Mary Berry's book. Was given the book as a Christmas gift last year, and we're trying to get through all the recipes. This will be recipe #30 complete. I do recommend trying everything from a single recipe book, as I've used so many ingredients which I normally wouldn't bother with. 

Also baking a loaf of bread while I have the ingredients out.

IMG_2772.JPG

IMG_2771.JPG

On 10/31/2016 at 0:38 PM, DaBreeze said:

Dominoes is too thick, almost like pie. But I know a lot of people back home that love it.

Give me thin crust, crunchy 3 cheese and it's a party. usually at the local Mom and Pop

WHAT?

Domino's is the least-hearty corporate chain in America. 

Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Little C's all thicker than Domino's. 

You can always get thin crust?

man Pizza unfortunately doesn't sit right with me anymore. there was a period where i ate a shit ton of chain pizza because it was cheap and plenty food. it got the point where i became nauseated at the smell (namely of Dominos and Little Caesars which i STILL can't stand at all) and since then its never been the same for ANY Pizza.

i miss the good ol days of enjoying Pizza.

Edited by -W.A.R-