Best Guns N' Roses Album?

Best Guns N' Roses Album?  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, WhenYou'reTalkinToYourself said:

Can we consider the Illusions as a single album? This would make it easy for me. No? Why not?

That's why I allowed multiple choice answering. You can vote for both UYI I and UYI II. However, I did not want to make them both a singular choice because I personally prefer UYI I and some people will prefer UYI II

Edited by JimmyPage

3 minutes ago, JimmyPage said:

That's why I allowed multiple choice answering. You can vote for both UYI I and UYI II. However, I did not want to make them both a singular choice because I personally prefer UYI I and some people will prefer UYI II

Oh...I didn't realize I could choose multiple answers. Well, I made my choice(s).. Lol

• Like 1

For me personally AFD ranks top 10 if not top 5 albums of all time.Think that Lies and the UYI's were great follow ups but just not on same level as AFD.CD I just can't into to no matter how hard I try

4 hours ago, Wagszilla said:

Appetite is a great record that makes making music look easy. Really incredible stuff. A classic. Most people will vote for that and for good reason.

That said, Chinese is my favorite, I find it more interesting, and I listen to it the most.

I voted for Chinese.

Same here.