Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lio said:

So cringeworthy. Being a 'reality tv-star' sure is something to boast about.

If there were still doubts, I think it's safe to assume Steven won't be doing any guesting with GNR any time soon.

It's one thing to promote yourself as a reality TV-star. It's another thing to promote yourself as a reality TV-star from a show about rehab and drug recovery, lol. Yeah, i wouldn't have included it on there, it doesn't even have a purpose when considering the target audience anyway.

• Like 3

That poster screams legacy act. I would've preferred it if Adler and his Appetites did their own little albums like Back from the Dead, cheesy sunset strip stuff but enjoyable enough, rather than pursuing the legacy thing which we already have with the Not in this Lifetime thing in fact. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

That poster screams legacy act. I would've preferred it if Adler and his Appetites did their own little albums like Back from the Dead, cheesy sunset strip stuff but enjoyable enough, rather than pursuing the legacy thing which we already have with the Not in this Lifetime thing in fact. 

Unpopular opinion, but i thought Back from the Dead was a good album which surpassed much of Slash's and Duff's later work.... Call me deluded, but it is what it is. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lio said:

Well, no need to worry he's coming back anymore :) His wife posted a bitter post again. And I won't be freaking out, as I'm pretty sure I will never be hearing the new stuff.

1518231551112.jpeg.ab5fcd1cdbfcb1d289246

I guess that for negativity she mean for the GNR fans.😒