Unofficial GNR Social Media Update / Discussion

We use to have one thread then a bunch of people cried because they wanted to be able to see Tattoo Thursday’s without the clutter of people actually posting pictures of the band on their social media...so now Izzy and Adler have been sent to this way cooler thread that has more information, better behind the scene post, and a better variety than GNR’s official social media brings. 

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

@RussTCB Adler and Izzy should be in the official thread. Leave unofficial for the dregs like Ashba etc

I agree. I didn't move those posts to the unofficial thread. To be honest, it's hard enough just keeping up on what shouldn't be in the Official thread, that I rarely monitor this one to see if someone posted something wrong in here.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I agree. I didn't move those posts to the unofficial thread. To be honest, it's hard enough just keeping up on what shouldn't be in the Official thread, that I rarely monitor this one to see if someone posted something wrong in here.

Ok....then I will place Adler/Izzy posts in the Official thread from now on. Because like I said in my above post I was not sure where to put them. And what about Matt/Gilby??? In the unofficial thread? 

7 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Ok....then I will place Adler/Izzy posts in the Official thread from now on. Because like I said in my above post I was not sure where to put them. And what about Matt/Gilby??? In the unofficial thread? 

There's no real set rule but my guess would be to throw anything related to GN'R in the official thread. So if Sorum is going on about dolphins, maybe put it in here. If Sorum makes a post that's GN'R related, like perhaps his book, throw it in the official thread.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

There's no real set rule but my guess would be to throw anything related to GN'R in the official thread. So if Sorum is going on about dolphins, maybe put it in here. If Sorum makes a post that's GN'R related, like perhaps his book, throw it in the official thread.

I see ....but if it's just pics like the one I posted of Steven, then that is ok to go in the Official thread?! Sorry for all the questions. That was the last one! :D

Since this was a pic posted on Stevens official IG page and all.

37 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I see ....but if it's just pics like the one I posted of Steven, then that is ok to go in the Official thread?! Sorry for all the questions. That was the last one! :D

Since this was a pic posted on Stevens official IG page and all.

Sure? I mean...as long as it has anything to do with GNR, I'd say it's OK to put in the Official thread. 

• Thanks 1

Slash and Todd hanging out Monday. Meegan posted on her IG stories but the video had no sound. I'm really hoping for new SMKC but they were probably just chilling

Edited by baje
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, baje said:

Slash and Todd hanging out Monday. Meegan posted on her IG stories but the video had no sound. I'm really hoping for new SMKC but they were probably just chilling

They have been working on a new album, they just haven't said anything about it yet. Slash isn't just sitting around at home. (I have firsthand knowledge of this). I'm pretty sure that video is from the studio.