07/27/17 - St Louis, MO - The Dome

1 hour ago, ironmt said:

Well, make having a good time your main priority. A small pit area will ultimately be better for you, as you said. I don't really expect anything different tomorrow night show wise, but  Axl may touch on the Incident from their last stop In St Louis with an apology as he did In Philadelphia. For whatever crazy reason I have been anticipating this show since It was announced as I am sure many have.

It will be interesting to see if he does apologize...although I wonder how much he would say, being that he got into a good amount of legal/criminal trouble for it....he may not take "legal" responsibility for what happened....but my best guess is that he says that his beef was with the city (government) of St.Louis not the people or the fans themselves....if he says anything at all.  He might just be best off saying something very lighthearted and just moving on, imo.

10 hours ago, StLThrash said:

We stayed at the crowne plaza in downtown in December. I would recommend not staying there. Outdated rooms, wall paper peeling off, no mini fridge or microwave in the rooms. If possible stay at the Drury inn next to the arch. Well worth it..

15 minutes ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

We stayed at the crowne plaza in downtown in December. I would recommend not staying there. Outdated rooms, wall paper peeling off, no mini fridge or microwave in the rooms. If possible stay at the Drury inn next to the arch. Well worth it..

There's a Drury Inn right across the street from the Dome.  

43 minutes ago, killuridols said:

you know if one of our girls would be going to that show, they'd make a banner and pull it up stoically, but the american representatives of our thread are not that daring 13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

Well....banners are banned at this show, so don't blame anyone lol

53 minutes ago, killuridols said:

you know if one of our girls would be going to that show, they'd make a banner and pull it up stoically, but the american representatives of our thread are not that daring 13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

Gio was the banner hunter in Europe but my squad :hahafyou: him

Yiss. 2 shows. 3 banners. 1 happy smiling Axl. And Gio gave up in the end :devilshades: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I heard Deftones at 6:25.  Who the fuck is Dr. Zhivegas?

They were and I think still are a cool local cover band that used to play around STL 20 years ago.  Not sure if he's still performing.  They used to own a club around town too.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie Money said:

They were and I think still are a cool local cover band that used to play around STL 20 years ago.  Not sure if he's still performing.  They used to own a club around town too.  

Singer is the same but i think there's been some turnover w/ rest of the band.

I'm selling an extra in Pit 1 let me know if anyone needs it. I'll be at Morgan street Brewery before the show.  Should be there by 4:30

Just now, telly said:

Singer is the same but i think there's been some turnover w/ rest of the band.

That singer used to be awesome 

All, it appears TM is going to try and sell enough of the uppers to keep it open.  Just a message that there is a 4-pack deal for tickets in select sections of the 400 level for $25 each.  Good deal is someone just wants to be inside for the show.