07/27/17 - St Louis, MO - The Dome

25 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

In SF, the entire ballpark 40,000 people stood despite most having seats. Seats don't matter, we stand and rock regardless! :headbang:

Correct.   Insert 'reserved spot' for seat and that's how we roll in US.   We can make a piss or beer run and come back to find exact spot waiting no problem.  Love it!   Although I'm doing pit this weekend but I'm going in knowing and fine with it.  Plan is let the kids up front wait in line all day and go nuts, I'll stand back a bit to side and breathe!  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eddie Money said:

What has been decided for the pre-show?  I'm going to try to make it.  

Have they released the schedule yet?  Is Dr. Zhivegas the first opener?  Will there be a local act before Deftones even?  

I heard Deftones at 6:25.  Who the fuck is Dr. Zhivegas?

3 hours ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Very good...In last two days they sold couple thousand tickets...As we can see on live nation about 2000-3000 tickets left...So show will be soldout or near soldout

Yeah attendance looks like It will be good for this show and especially the Minneapolis show. It looks like they are  closing off the upper bowl In Denver, due to sells.

2 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Yeah attendance looks like It will be good for this show and especially the Minneapolis show. It looks like they are  closing off the upper bowl In Denver, due to sells.

I guarantee the upper level at STL will ultimately be closed, there are big swaths of tickets not sold in all areas including the floor.   Minneapolis is a super market and I expect that show to sell out for sure.  

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I guarantee the upper level at STL will ultimately be closed, there are big swaths of tickets not sold in all areas including the floor.   Minneapolis is a super market and I expect that show to sell out for sure.  

I don't know about the upper level being closed In St Louis. It does look like there are quite a few tickets left. I guess we will see tomorrow and If you are going maybe you could let us know. I agree Minneapolis should sell out and seems to be a hot area for sure.

Just now, ironmt said:

I don't know about the upper level being closed In St Louis. It does look like there are quite a few tickets left. I guess we will see tomorrow and If you are going maybe you could let us know. I agree Minneapolis should sell out and seems to be a hot area for sure.

Yah, will do....there's just so many seats avilaable, the whole back half of the floor sections except the center most section.  I've never seen the seats straight back from the stage for sale in the second level.  You can't tell me they have sold the upper rows of the upper levels, but not the lower rows of all upper sections which are readily availalbe.  

The map looks very simialr to what I was seeing for cincinnati and they closed the upper level on one side there.  

But, yes I or others will let everyone know.

PS:  PIT 2 still currently available on TM and lower level seats for $150....stay out of the pit, buy those floor seats, because I'm in the pit lol....though the pit looks insanely small here, smaller than what I thought it would be, which is good!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Yah, will do....there's just so many seats avilaable, the whole back half of the floor sections except the center most section.  I've never seen the seats straight back from the stage for sale in the second level.  You can't tell me they have sold the upper rows of the upper levels, but not the lower rows of all upper sections which are readily availalbe.  

The map looks very simialr to what I was seeing for cincinnati and they closed the upper level on one side there.  

But, yes I or others will let everyone know.

PS:  PIT 2 still currently available on TM and lower level seats for $150....stay out of the pit, buy those floor seats, because I'm in the pit lol....though the pit looks insanely small here, smaller than what I thought it would be, which is good!!!!

Well, make having a good time your main priority. A small pit area will ultimately be better for you, as you said. I don't really expect anything different tomorrow night show wise, but  Axl may touch on the Incident from their last stop In St Louis with an apology as he did In Philadelphia. For whatever crazy reason I have been anticipating this show since It was announced as I am sure many have.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, killuridols said:

"Any other item deemed dangerous, inappropriate or offensive by management" :lol:

Are Slash t-shirts still allowed? :smiley-confused2:

I guess they expect banners and T-shirts like:

• "I'll take it, goddamn it!"
  • Picture of Axl jumping into the crowd
  • "Lame ass security"
  • "St. Louis sucks"
  • "Fuck you, St. Louis"
  • "Fuck you, Axl"
  • "Axl I have a camera. Come and get it"

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

I guess they expect banners and T-shirts like:

• "I'll take it, goddamn it!"
  • Picture of Axl jumping into the crowd
  • "Lame ass security"
  • "St. Louis sucks"
  • "Fuck you, St. Louis"
  • "Fuck you, Axl"
  • "Axl I have a camera. Come and get it"

:lol:

you know if one of our girls would be going to that show, they'd make a banner and pull it up stoically, but the american representatives of our thread are not that daring 13065781_1578941119102349_1217286974_n.p

• Like 2