08/19/17 - Montreal, QC - Parc Jean Drapeau

Estranged Reality

1 hour ago, Martin Riggs said:

One could not be enthused that this band has reunited. That person could have also said earlier in the thread that they weren't even looking forward to seeing the band...

Didn't see that post, but that doesn't sound right. 

Edited by ironmt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Martin Riggs said:

One could not be enthused that this band has reunited. That person could have also said earlier in the thread that they weren't even looking forward to seeing the band...

Oh, FFS - it was a joke. I'm not gonna drive 6 hours and see a gig if I don't want to see the band. But regardless, yes - I was more excited to see a friend who I get to see every couple of years than I was to see a band I get to see a few times a year. 

:rolleyes:  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Axl's comment at the end was great. "And it was... Awesome! We tore the place up without tearing the place apart!" 

He made another cheeky comment  relating to the '92 riot sometime at the beginning about...something about how when they were told they were going to play in Montreal they were like "well where are we going to have this show?" and then said something like "surely they aren't going to enclose me and you guys in a stadium together!"