What Are You Listening To 2017

Rovim

i know i have mentioned my cool older brother brother. he was 18 years old when left for the UT (University of Texas, son! ) he left behinds hundred of cool LP's but this one is dedicated to him...  my older bro M.J. :) thanks for the music bro...

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Silverburst80 said:

While Homme seems to be losing the fire a touch, his Kyuss bandmate Garcia seems to be getting better with age. Looks like he's reading the lyrics off a page on the floor so must be new.

Garcia > Homme

Kyuss > QOTSA

Not even close.

Homme got the fame, Garcia got the :shades:

• Like 1

^^^^ He sounds good. I've said it before, but the way he's constantly evolved is just impressive. I mean if you go back to like the original Trunk Muzik, and what he's done since, just steady evolving as an artist. Guy really has earned my respect. New album soon?

10 minutes ago, J Dog said:

^^^^ He sounds good. I've said it before, but the way he's constantly evolved is just impressive. I mean if you go back to like the original Trunk Muzik, and what he's done since, just steady evolving as an artist. Guy really has earned my respect. New album soon?

He says it's coming out this fall. He's playing part of his next single ('Engine 9' feat. Kid Rock) at his shows and he's posted about it on instagram. He posted a 15~ second clip of it today actually. So I imagine he'll release that before his '51/50 tour' starts, then drop Trial By Fire, then another tour.

Totally agree about his musical evolution, HOTEL, Row Your Boat and this track have showcased his singing voice really well, he sounds like a different artist than the guy who put out Trunk Muzik.

(Also, Trunk Muzik 3 is in the works. And he's doing a soundtrack for Shia Labeouf's next movie, which he's also in.)

Edited by Gordon Comstock