"What Movie Did You Watch?" - 2020 Edition

The Devils Rejects (2005) - 8/10

Going back through Rob Zombies filmography. Wasn't huge on his style back then, but im into the gritty/weird b-style films now.

TDR is a better film but I like the more bizarre tone of H1KC better.

Edited by -W.A.R-

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I love the end of 3 when they’re stickin’ him in the back of the cop car and the coppers like ‘goddammit Norman, y’done it again’ :lol:

Indeed! 

I always thought that the sequels were actually pretty underrated. Anthony Perkins was a great actor and he took care of the franchise in a very positive way.

33 minutes ago, Sosso said:

Indeed! 

I always thought that the sequels were actually pretty underrated. Anthony Perkins was a great actor and he took care of the franchise in a very positive way.

Second one definitely, 3rd one, I mean as horror sequels go yeah its pretty good, it maintains that creepy edge, 4th one had a touch of the made for TV about it.  He kinda carries the movies well because of being so associated with that role, theres a real sort of simmering repressed quality to Anthony Perkins whatever you see him in, mirrored I guess a little in his personal life. A lot of his early performances are quite stellar too, hes good in a movie called The Tin Star i think with Henry Fonda...and a western too with Jack Palance.

The Mountain Between US with Idris Elba and Kate Winslet

I give it a 4/5. The scenery was beautiful. The way it was filmed, I felt like I was making this journey through the snow mountains with them. Loved the dog!

18 hours ago, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

If you liked the first one I think you'll enjoy the second one.

It looks good. Love that Deadpool is making his own x men or justice league.

21 hours ago, Sosso said:

Psycho I-IV

I saw them all. I thought they were all pretty good. It was interesting how Norman Bates would progress in his life. I was glad Anthony Perkins continued to play him in the films.