GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

In some pictures it looks like they tied the knot too tight in the back of Axls head cos his face looks kinda weird when he sings. I joke, he still looks cute and well if surgery makes them all feel better then why not. 

The abs transplant comment nearly made me choke on my tea 😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I don't know about the amount of Duff's or Izzy's cocaine intake back in the day but apparently Izzy has been big on this. So it's like Izzy has had one/some of those operations as well. His nose doesn't look straightend out at all so at least he hasn't combined it. Don't really know what I'm saying. Just rambling I guess about how fantastic Izzy is :lol:

Grr...went to like your post and it wouldn't let me, yet I was able to like another post just a minute ago.  OK...am going to stop feeling harassed by the lack of like power now.  Let it go...breathe...deep breaths. lol

I imagine Izzy would have had some long lasting damage too.  My memory is fuzzy but someone said he was the worst addict out of all of them - think it was Marc Canter?  Think that was the reason Marc didn't like Izzy at first because he got Slash on to drugs???  And then Slash said he went to a really dark place in his addiction which was what spurred him on to go stay with his dad and get clean.  

Anyway, thank goodness they're all clean now.  And you can ramble all you want about how fantastic Izzy is. I think we all quite agree! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Wheredowegomeow said:

In some pictures it looks like they tied the knot too tight in the back of Axls head cos his face looks kinda weird when he sings. I joke, he still looks cute and well if surgery makes them all feel better then why not. 

The abs transplant comment nearly made me choke on my tea 😂

:lol: I'm wondering How the hell will I look in their age? LOL:axl92:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Grr...went to like your post and it wouldn't let me, yet I was able to like another post just a minute ago.  OK...am going to stop feeling harassed by the lack of like power now.  Let it go...breathe...deep breaths. lol

I imagine Izzy would have had some long lasting damage too.  My memory is fuzzy but someone said he was the worst addict out of all of them - think it was Marc Canter?  Think that was the reason Marc didn't like Izzy at first because he got Slash on to drugs???  And then Slash said he went to a really dark place in his addiction which was what spurred him on to go stay with his dad and get clean.  

Anyway, thank goodness they're all clean now.  And you can ramble all you want about how fantastic Izzy is. I think we all quite agree! :lol:

Awwww thank you :lol:

Yeah, I think it's what Marc said and I also read everywhere Izzy was addicted to everything and apparently it was really bad. I also think Steven Tyler gave some things away about their talks and Izzys nose situation. Ages ago. Guess Izzy wasn't pleased about that. 

Anyway, I am so glad they're all healthy and happy now. It is really amazing regarding how they all have been. They all should be grateful every fucking day. Aaaand go and fucking play together! Life's short, man!

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Politania said:

with the hair. Maybe the sins of his youth are becoming visible...

I saw somewhere on tumblr, a photo of Axl from cornrows days, took very close to his face, and you can see his face was covered with frecles

I have strawberry blonde hair and my freckles come out if I spend time in the sun. 

They're not too noticeable, but I still hate them :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I have strawberry blonde hair and my freckles come out if I spend time in the sun. 

I feel you. I also have freckles when I take the sun. And I also can't stand them :anger:

Not sure what my natural hair colour is now though :smiley-confused2:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That is so cool you are a strawberry blonde.  Ever since Axl, I love all the redheads, gingers and strawberry blondes of the world. :D

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

That is so cool you are a strawberry blonde.  Ever since Axl, I love all the redheads, gingers and strawberry blondes of the world. :D

My hair is mostly blonde, it goes lighter in the sun and when it's a bit darker it looks slightly gingery. It's not ever a nice colour :lol:

Just now, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Yeah I know it. Awesome shirt. Also the description: 

Slash has become the most adored man in rock; Duff remains the rock god that we would all happily hang out with; Steven may be showing the scars, but you gotta love him; while Axl is the last of his kind, a gloriously unhinged rock star, the likes of which just dont seem to exist anymore. But someone is missing IZZY. By far the coolest member of Guns N Roses, Izzy brought the Keith Richards groove and the Johnny Thunders swagger and at a stroke won his place as stylish man on the Sunset Strip. Izzy Stradlin, we salute you. Guns N Roses died the day you called it quits if only the rest of the band had realised it too

:lol:

1 hour ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Woah! I don't think I've ever bought anything that fast! :lol: 

18 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

We bitch about the setlist, about the predictability, his voice, AC/DC etc, but as lame as this may sound, stuff like this makes me the happiest. These little stories, I mean. This is Axl Rose guys. And here he is cracking jokes, making fun of his own self in front of an arena full of people. Shit like this was simply unheard of for decades with this guy. I truly hope he's happy now and feels at peace within himself. 

I'm just happy to hear him talk during the shows tbh.

Edited by KiraMPD

On 10/17/2017 at 4:23 AM, Andy14 said:

Now that we have seen all of them, let's take a moment to appreciate those lithos all together 

22429711_487423571621873_6846484633568149504_n.jpg

22430303_156357454960293_4942764890994507776_n.jpg

22581823_1861871703853278_1839712429076905984_n.jpg

Btw. Am I the only one who expected more from the Slash one? :ph34r:

On 10/17/2017 at 5:36 AM, MaskingApathy said:

Why does Slash have a moustache?

Btw didn't someone say in this thread earlier that they had done the VIP tour thing and one of Axl's people told her that they're definitely planning on working on new music? Maybe they want to take a break and do other stuff before getting back together and working on a new record or whatever.

On 10/17/2017 at 6:33 AM, TheKillerQueen said:

Wow... now, that was a plot-twist. Awesome

But I can't still get over Slash with a moustache :slash:

Well He is an English-Man

feel-like-a-sir-rage-comic-meme-poster_a

8 hours ago, Andy14 said:

Mark Kostabi on Axl: 

"I can say from recent experience, he's even more jovial and fun loving backstage, telling lots of jokes, kidding around, introducing people to each other, saying how excited he is about the next show and sincerely reflecting on his future goals."

Someone is happy because His Boyfriend is back

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Haha 2