British Politics

Gracii Guns

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Maybe he thinks its a load of bollocks?  Oi, speak for your fuckin' self here Atari, when did I suddenly become your mouthpiece :lol:  Like you invited me, right? :lol: 

Corbyn visited a Jewish synagogue thing today as a publicity, ''look at me, I really like the Jews'', thing; the only problem is it is an extreme left-wing Jewish organisation which wants to obliterate Israel!!

32 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why do you never report Labour's rabid antisemitism? 

I don't believe Corbyn's the gas the Jews type, that's why. There's nothing to support that than tabloid nonsense and Corbyn's poor choice of words.

I did meet an older someone at college once, who claimed to be a friend of a certain former Scottish Labor MP who I'm convinced was.

That said, what does this have to do with police funding in London? 

Edited by AtariLegend

Just now, AtariLegend said:

I don't believe Corbyn's the gas the Jews type, that's why. There's nothing to support that than tabloid nonsense and Corbyn's poor choice of words.

I did meet an older someone at college once, who claimed to be a friend of a certain former Scottish Labor MP who I'm convinced was.

That said, what does this have to do with police funding in London? 

Because you criticised, as always, the Tories yet the current political scandal, involving Labour, has gone completely unremarked (by yourself). Fact: Corbyn endorsed a mural on social media, a mural which could have been designed by Julius Streicher himself featuring Jewish stereotypes subjugating the world. 

Here is the mural infact,

DZARGEVVMAAM8Ti.jpg

20 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Corbyn visited a Jewish synagogue thing today as a publicity, ''look at me, I really like the Jews'', thing; the only problem is it is an extreme left-wing Jewish organisation which wants to obliterate Israel!!

I don't know, I don't really follow the news/politics, dunno what the fucks going on in the world most days and I reckon I'm better off for it.

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Because you criticised, as always, the Tories yet the current political scandal, involving Labour, has gone completely unremarked (by yourself). Fact: Corbyn endorsed a mural on social media, a mural which could have been designed by Julius Streicher himself featuring Jewish stereotypes subjugating the world. 

Here is the mural infact,

DZARGEVVMAAM8Ti.jpg

Well for context the painter on his facebook complained that their freedom of expression was being buffed. Corbyn replied on his facebook;

“Why? You are in good company. Rockerfeller [sic] destroyed Diego Viera’s [sic] mural because it includes a picture of Lenin.”

F-Diego-Rivera-Part-of-the-mural-depicti

“In 2012, Jeremy was responding to concerns about the removal of public art on the grounds of freedom of speech,” said a statement released by the Labour party on Friday. “However, the mural was offensive, used antisemitic imagery, which has no place in our society, and it is right that it was removed.”

“I sincerely regret that I did not look more closely at the image I was commenting on, the contents of which are deeply disturbing and antisemitic,” he said. “The defense of free speech cannot be used as a justification for the promotion of antisemitism in any form. That is a view I’ve always held.”

Anyway, I'm pointing out what the other side is. Not sure what relevance this is to Police funding and murder rate in London, Diesel?

31 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

Question for the Londoners like @Len Cnut

What earth is going on there? 6 separate stabbings in 90 minutes as the Met commissioner says no crisis?

There's almost as much news about acid attacks/knife crime in London over the past while as shootings in the US.

I aint a londoner, takes a 15 minute train journey for me to get to London but fuck alls goin’ on that wasn’t always goin’ on around there, just a lot of fuckin’ serving up and things some times get heated amongst local gangs and people get stabbed up, a lot of Albanian lads in the sort of upper ends of the drug dealer chain and them lot are nutters and it sort of filters down, its generally people in and around or related to people that serve up that are getting done though, its not like its too dangerous to walk the fuckin streets, its always been a bit dodgy certain areas, like that whole manor around the famed Grenfell, around the Westway and that, all them council estates, always been fuckin’ bait areas.  

They’re making a lot of fuckin Romanians and that but thats just a convenient pro Brexit bollocks.  Its all about drugs basically but it aint just London, there was a shooting in Luton yesterday too, this kinda stuff is generally all about drugs and lads serving up and you have all these young gobby little twats that forget that its about money and not about fuckin’ acting like Charlie Big Bollocks, it aint even a turf war in the proper sense its just young idiots giving it in the wrong manor and getting done.

This is what happens when theres more and more teaboys on the street serving up in these little localised manors, theres always one little cunt who is too thick to realise that its about making money and not acting hard and they end up getting done.  Also a lot of dealers are getting robbed in the sense of like, set ups and that cuz if you’re a toerag and you see these little young skinny 17 yr olds mash up off of skunk and they’re serving up ounces and driving around in their dump valve Subarus its as good as free money.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Len is not from within hearing distance of the Bow Bells I'm afraid. He is from Monty Panesar country. 

Its a funny ol' place y'know.  Meant to be this working class town, which it is really...and yet you'll see all these Lambos and Ferraris about the place, driven by young asian chaps.  The enterprenurial spirit is alive and well in Luton :lol:

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Its a funny ol' place y'know.  Meant to be this working class town, which it is really...and yet you'll see all these Lambos and Ferraris about the place, driven by young asian chaps.  The enterprenurial spirit is alive and well in Luton :lol:

All I remember about Luton is it is sort of uphill - I could say the entire place from outside the airport - and it looked dingy as hell. I remember getting the train from there into London and there was a guy on the train who was a double of Timothy Dalton.

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

All I remember about Luton is it is sort of uphill - I could say the entire place from outside the airport - and it looked dingy as hell. I remember getting the train from there into London and there was a guy on the train who was a double of Timothy Dalton.

Lutons just fuckin' dull to be honest.  Its in that horrible limboey outside of London home countries sort of area, an unremarkable way station of a place.  Its disliked by a great many of being full of pakis, people that hark back to a day where it was a lovely little suburban place which, if that can be considered lovely, it sort of still is but to my eyes, regardless of what race the population is, its a shithole.  Sort of a nowhere town.  I pity the local council really, I mean how do you advertise it in terms of like, making it appealing?  'Good motorway links', yeah, so you can get the fuck out of it as quickly as possible.  Watford ain't much fuckin' better either, best thing about Watford is its a 15 minute train journey from Watford Junction to Euston. 

They're not just horrible in that sense but they are full of people with horrible attitudes.  Small town, provincial attitudes.  For example like, London, Manchester, Leeds, you go out on a night and like, you can have a good time, enjoy yourself...however in these smaller towns, for some reason, EVERYONE has a fuckin' attitude problem.  Its like kick off central on the high street on a Saturday.  Thats why I love London, or part of why, there's a wonderful annonyimity to big cities.

25 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

It looked like a lot of decrepit buildings, dodgy housing and warehousy type buildings, had been converted into mosques. 

Thats about the size of it :lol:  I’ve probably been back 10 times in total since 1987 when we moved out, the last being when i had to sit an exam for my English Lit last year, I had like 20 minutes to spare so i went off looking for somewhere to grab a bag of chips or a sandwich or something, on foot patrol here and you’re right, it was all sort of uphill and...grey and...ugh.  The sort of place that clings to ya.  Horrible.