10/26/17 - Cleveland, OH - Quicken Loans Arena

gunsguy

2 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Well this is something... maybe they actually are getting along well and maybe they actually are working on new stuff

Thank you for that clip. Its so awesome seeing these guys get along again and especially how much Axl has changed with his attitude since the 90s. Fragile? did he just make a A Christmas Story reference? lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WWEROSES said:

Thank you for that clip. Its so awesome seeing these guys get along again and especially how much Axl has changed with his attitude since the 90s. Fragile? did he just make a A Christmas Story reference? lol

Haha I'm almost sure that's the reference, hard to see duff's shirt but it looks like its the leg-lamp from A Christmas Story.  Did he wear that on stage?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WWEROSES said:

Yeah, Axl asked Duff, "Did you go there?" "Fra-gee-lay" "Did you buy the lamp?" 

The Christmas Story House is in Cleveland.  :awesomeface:  http://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Haha I'm almost sure that's the reference, hard to see duff's shirt but it looks like its the leg-lamp from A Christmas Story.  Did he wear that on stage?

25 minutes ago, liqddynamite said:

Ah ha!  Looks like Duff went and bought the t-shirt, that explains it. Thanks man.

9 minutes ago, Derick said:

So I think that it’s about this they’re talking about...A leg-lamp :lol:

Thats all to awesome. I'm a bit of a movie buff, so the moment I heard Axl say the reference..i marked out, lol. I had no idea that the Christmas Story house was in Cleveland. Awesome factoid. Lol I love that lamp, My old next door neighbor puts it up in their window every year around Christmas, lol. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Well this is something... maybe they actually are getting along well and maybe they actually are working on new stuff

That is the coolest, most awesome motherfucking thing :D:D:D

Proves what i've been saying all the fuck along since the early shows last year. Their stage shit is real and this isn't just an empty cash grab. 

• Like 1