RICHARD FORTUS Offers Tour Of His 'Not In This Lifetime' Gear

This I Love is Drop B ? C# sharp tuning? What is this? please help. I always played Drop D 1/2 step down

Chinsese Democracy and Sorry are Drop D! I know it!!! And Better is Drop D 1/2 down

Edited by t-p-d-a

Richard always has great choices in gear. Love Supro amps, they are one of my favorite brands.

Lovepedal is also based a little bit from my house, I should get an Eternity or something sometime just because!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

This I Love is Drop B ? C# sharp tuning? What is this? please help. I always played Drop D 1/2 step down

Chinsese Democracy and Sorry are Drop D! I know it!!! And Better is Drop D 1/2 down

CD - Drop D

Shacklers- Drop B

Better - Drop C#

SOD - Eb

ITW - Drop C

TWAT - Eb

Scraped - Drop C

Maddy - Eb

TIL - Drop C#

Prostitute - Eb

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

That would be cool to see. I would also love to see Slash's rig from this tour.

Yeah, rig rundown is always cool to see. Whether you like the musician or not, rig rundown from anybody is always interesting to see.

C'mon GNR media team, do all member rig rundown, it's basically just 15 minutes effortless talking and you will get nice lil money from youtube ad.

• Like 1

Richard is always such a nice guy. 

13 hours ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

Yeah, rig rundown is always cool to see. Whether you like the musician or not, rig rundown from anybody is always interesting to see.

C'mon GNR media team, do all member rig rundown, it's basically just 15 minutes effortless talking and you will get nice lil money from youtube ad.

Stop wasting your time GNR media team and listen to him.

I was listening Dead Daisies the other night and I'm always amazed with their first two albuns... Richard really stands out as a rock n roll/blues guitarrist, it will be great if GNR releases an album featuring him on rythm. The Daisies lost so much since he left, their new album "Make Some Noise" features Doug Aldrich on guitar and sounds so fuckin generic with all that heavy metal riffage. Awful. 

• Like 1

On 7.7.2017 at 2:50 PM, Bumble's Bridge Pickup said:

I love his approach to dynamics with the guitar volume knob. That white Gretsch sounds fucking great like that

Malcolm used a similar Gretsch for the BIB album

d59c5e948a5eb0201e15a535885dd467.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 7:24 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

New drinking game- every time the "interviewer" says cool, take a drink. If you can get halfway thru the pedal board, seek alcohol treatment...

It was pretty interesting though, 100% thanks to Richard being cool about it...

Should have made a drinking game for every time Dj Ashba screws up a GNR solo, during his time in the band.