Which album would you choose?

Which would you choose?  

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This unreleased albums/songs are most likely bullshit. I bet there's like 2 complete songs in the vault and the rest are just bits and pieces. 30 seconds here, 13 seconds there, etc.

You say you hate Slash, but why? Cause Axl said he was the big bad bully down the street.

Edited by SlashisGOD
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, killuridols said:

Why do you assume people don't like the options you gave? :question:

I do like Axl hypothetically singing for an AC/DC album. And I do like the Spaghetti Incident.

I must not be the only one :shrugs:

Yeah, one album without Slash as opposed to other 5 with him on it :lol:

Unreleased album? Unreleased in your head? LOL

Your attempt to take credit away from Slash as THE GUITARIST of Guns N' Roses is pretty hilarious and you're good at it. :lol:

Unreleased as in CD 2, unless you think Axl lied about that music. As recently as 2014 Axl said the "second half of Chinese" was completed. It was certainly not written with Slash.

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You should google "hypothetical question".

Here is my problem.

Does this Axl sung album consist of U2 covers, or is it a new AC/DC album? The latter, although I wouldn't say I am 'excited' by the prospect, would pique my interest - it would certainly be worth an illegal download put it that way. The former: well, I'd rather drink the Vinderloo emulsified fluid from my toilet cistern. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Unreleased as in CD 2, unless you think Axl lied about that music. As recently as 2014 Axl said the "second half of Chinese" was completed. It was certainly not written with Slash.

I dont think he said there was a completed album ready to go.

He said he had music written to potentially fill 2 or 3 albums, but that doesnt mean there is an album produced and ready to be released.

I think it's pretty reasonable to assume given various sources over the last decade that Axl has at least another albums worth of songs pretty much ready to go, but also that he won't be releasing them any time soon.

And don't forget this, from the time period between the last nuGNR shows and when he called Slash:

11 hours ago, killuridols said:

I dont think he said there was a completed album ready to go.

He said he had music written to potentially fill 2 or 3 albums, but that doesnt mean there is an album produced and ready to be released.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/axl-rose-confirms-chinese-democracy-sequel-20140605

I think, this is what ShadowOfTheWave is talking about.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2018 at 7:53 AM, DieselDaisy said:

Neither here also. It is an odd question. What would this Rose covers thing be, and why would another band be covering CD2? I can just see that happening, after decades of money, tinkering and hoarding Rose suddenly hands over his priceless reels of overdubs to some random band: ''here you go''. 

Who knows. Maybe the former CD members get together.

Robin, Bumblefoot, Paul Huge, Brain, Pitman with Tommy on vocals?

Not keen on Slash or anyone re-recording or replacing material Bucket or Finck wrote tbh

The best of both worlds would be to keep the material already recorded by new Guns and add a few new tracks written by Slash and Duff into one composite album. Then you could advertise it as the first new studio collab w Slash and Axl since 1991 and we hardcores still get Bucket and Finck material as well.

Depends...

Does  "CD2 covered by another band" - mean another GNR lineup?  That is - Axl as the singer - and whoever else is around - at this stage Slash and Duff. If so i'll take that.

If it's CD2 songs covered by unknowns - with no GNR line up memebers from any version - I'd be interested to hear it anyway as I think Axl is a good writer...but not as keen as I would be for an Axl/Dc or TSI2 style album. 

Axl has am unusal voice - I like to hear it - both on his own stuff and other peoples.

I don't think it's a hard question, mostly because "Chinese Democracy" is (right or wrong) just hated by some fans because it isn't "GnR"

I think a harder question might be:

"An album of songs sung by Axl but written by someone else "

vs. 

"A masterpiece written by the original band that could legit be considered AFD2 or UYI3 performed by another band"

Still, no matter what phrasing you use, I would take Axl's voice on a personal level.  I am one of the old hats that was alive when GnR came out, and they were my introduction to more adult rock.  I think it's like a baby duckling thing, it was the first voice that ever blew me away, and it has somehow never been topped or equaled for me in the 30 years since.

Edited by DeadSlash