06/09/18 - Derby, UK - Donington Park Circuit (Download Festival)

downzy

Don't know how it works in the uk but electric picnic over here for an example done pro shot for 4 or so songs for a noel gallagher set a year or two ago. Whether guns will shoot the whole thing themselves I don't know.

1 hour ago, warrocks said:

How many hours left to start the concert? Need to do some math to get the hour right here in Chile 😄🤟🏻 I’m excited!

Sorry @warrocks we in Argentina be ahead 1 hor respect Chile ,Uk is ahead 5 hrs with Chile and 4 hrs with Argentina, greetings🙋

• Like 1

Axl can you give us today awesome show like in 2010 or 2016? 

Wonder him doing that  

Everyone would say that he is awesome aftet proshots and no one would blame him after next shows cause "they are in bad quality, watch videos from download and you'll see he's on fire"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Axl can you give us today awesome show like in 2010 or 2016? 

Wonder him doing that  

Everyone would say that he is awesome aftet proshots and no one would blame him after next shows cause "they are in bad quality, watch videos from download and you'll see he's on fire"

Are you sure? I remember  the band having some technical issues back in 2006 and Axl wasn't very happy about it, jus like Berlin...

10 minutes ago, BooO said:

Are you sure? I remember  the band having some technical issues back in 2006 and Axl wasn't very happy about it, jus like Berlin...

Donnington 06 had a looooot of sound issues, considering all that went down axl and the band sounded good. Hope tonight is shorter.

The first half of their last Download show was a shambles. Annoying the crowd by walking off amidst some Axl tantrums. Wasn’t that the one where Tommy had to apologise for accidentally throwing his bass at a security guy after being hit by a bottle of piss?

When they got into it and brought Izzy and Sebastian Bach out, it delivered a handful of the best pro shots from that era, but even then the sound problems remained with Bumblefoot being inaudible during his Nightrain solo.

Edited by Stress Fracture

34 minutes ago, BooO said:

Yes but his vocals sounded very very good, vocally propably my favourite nightrain ever

• Like 1

They should open with WTTJ, bring the Download crowd to their shananananaknees right from the start, and no one cares if this will mess up the synch with their shit 3d animations, just show the band on the screens.

Edited by Rickodez
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

They should open with WTTJ, bring the Download crowd to their shananananaknees right from the start, and no one cares if this will mess up the synch with their shit 3d animations, just show the band on the screens.

But play it slow and out of order like the 86 session recently released! 

16 minutes ago, Rickodez said:

They'll open with ISE