06/09/18 - Derby, UK - Donington Park Circuit (Download Festival)

downzy

Guys, it's a festival crowd.  Most are NOT there to see Guns.  They are there to check out the headliners for a bit and then they'll move on.  

The clue is when nobody cheered for 'Do you know where the fuck you are' but a round of cheers went up as soon as the intro began.  They had no idea what he was on about until the song actually began. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

That’s exactly my point! Rock n roll is all about loud noises after 10pm!!!! :lol:

just teasing. I used to get sick of hearing about “why are there chairs on the floor” in America. Now I see why that’s not done in Europe- the whole fuckin crowd will be asleep by 9:30!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

That’s exactly my point! Rock n roll is all about loud noises after 10pm!!!! :lol:

just teasing. I used to get sick of hearing about “why are there chairs on the floor” in America. Now I see why that’s not done in Europe- the whole fuckin crowd will be asleep by 9:30!!! :lol:

The noise shouldn't be a problem Donington Park is right beside a international airport

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Guys, it's a festival crowd.  Most are NOT there to see Guns.  They are there to check out the headliners for a bit and then they'll move on.  

The clue is when nobody cheered for 'Do you know where the fuck you are' but a round of cheers went up as soon as the intro began.  They had no idea what he was on about until the song actually began. 

Around the stage they are going nuts. Go watch gnr’s Instagram story, crowd is singing all the lyrics and went crazy for Jungle 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

There are a lot of heavier bands there, so who knows? But seeing GNR live is always a good thing.

I love Bullet for my Valentine, BVB and of course A7x, Ozzy and MM. Wow!

Just now, IncitingChaos said:

Around the stage they are going nuts. Go watch gnr’s Instagram story, crowd is singing all the lyrics and went crazy for Jungle 

Yeah, I realise that, I was just responding to those who are wondering why the crowd is dead. :lol: The Guns fans would have made sure they got up front.  The rest right up the back where the stream is being recorded are festival goers there for others bands.

2 minutes ago, MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Most people arent there to see the headliner?

1 minute ago, adamsapple said:

Duno about the UK but it's basically a mild jungle climate in Europe right now, try standing or walking around in that weather the whole day plus the travelling and and sleep deprivation then see how much energy you have in the evening. :lol:

In Poland now we have higher tempretures then in Croatia! f*** hell

• Haha 1