The Troubadour 2016 - 2 Year Anniversary

48 minutes ago, RazorGunner said:

I know there was a disagreement but there is no valid proof for the claim that he never got paid. 

Wasn't that an April Fool's last year? :question: I seem to remember it was? Or do I have that confused with another GNR related April Fool's?

4C4 Media, MHPPLUS1 ano atrás

thank you...and then when the big money shows came around,,,they didn't even take our calls and then agreed with tour promoters to use their in house people (always cheap) hired a company for Dodger Stadium who brought in a "FlyPac" to record the show. A FlyPac" is what news outlets use to do live shots from intentional distentions. Occasionally they are used as switchers for multi-camera shoots...3 cameras at most. (Dodger Stadium???? Three cameras..????) The Production company called me when they knew they were in trouble..,it was my time to not pick up the phone, Fuck them

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, The F* Word said:

4C4 Media, MHPPLUS1 ano atrás

thank you...and then when the big money shows came around,,,they didn't even take our calls and then agreed with tour promoters to use their in house people (always cheap) hired a company for Dodger Stadium who brought in a "FlyPac" to record the show. A FlyPac" is what news outlets use to do live shots from intentional distentions. Occasionally they are used as switchers for multi-camera shoots...3 cameras at most. (Dodger Stadium???? Three cameras..????) The Production company called me when they knew they were in trouble..,it was my time to not pick up the phone, Fuck them

Thanks for clear this, i be convinced that was for "Appetite for Democracy", i are wrong, sorry @TheSeeker you was right👍👌

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Holy shit I remember this night like it was yesterday. So much build up at Tower Records. No one had any idea what the fuck was going on for so many hours

We figured it out like 24h ahead that this Girlschool band was fake. All those people standing there at the location were probably clueless, just like the rest of the world haha. Epic night of CSI:MyGNR

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Propaganda said:

Honestly I would prefer to have Axl seating on his chair these days. Cause then it's guaranteed he will hit all the notes!

He didn't sit in a chair for the American leg of the AC/DC tour and he sounded fabulous during that. 

Also, I'm digging your avatar, brother!