Appetite for Destruction Remastered General Thread

3 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

The FB group I am admin on are doing a interview with him tomorrow

Which one? Or - are you going to publish it here, too?

And also, why does Mitch know something we other mortals don’t? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

I'm not sure if that's a new vocal take or not it's too short. Didn't Mickey Rouke say he heard Axl sing a couple of weeks ago?, of course Axl may have just serenaded Mickey in private at his house....so much to ponder with this band.

In front of a roaring fire after some champagne? 

3 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

So are the purple dots poster locations or locations of people who are 'tuned in' and shared it via social media? I see a lot of them popping up in western europe now, which would mean it might be people waking up and tuning in

Its either record store or a poster im getting confused my self..!!!!

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

And also, why does Mitch know something we other mortals don’t? 

Because Mitch Lafon is talk radio host. His show is about rock music. He has his sources withing the music industry as well as artists.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Padme said:

Because Mitch Lafon is talk radio host. His show is about rock music. He has his sources withing the music industry as well as artists.

Ok, sure. But how does he know more than other radio hosts who are into rock, like Trunk and whoever... Has he ever „prognosed“ something that came out to be true? :lol::shrugs:

• Like 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

Ok, sure. But how does he know more than other radio hosts who are into rock, like Trunk and whoever... Has he ever „prognosed“ something that came out to be true? :lol::shrugs:

Isn’t Mitch the one who gave us all false hope about the new album rumours by saying “that’s what he had heard” when asked about them going into the studio in February. 

7 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I wouldn't say he knows more. He just hears more. He is in the West Coast. Trunk is in the East. And maybe Trunk wants to be more on the fense. Or maybe Trunk feels kinda meh about some fucking box set and billboards :shrugs:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Why dont you think Alan?

Just because he doesn’t know anything. It is interesting to hear him talk about his time, I do enjoy that. But he hasn’t talked to  anyone for ages. I know everyone (Paul, Alan, Arlett) claime to be talking to Slash but I don’t believe Alan does. Also Alan didn’t have any new info in the GnR Central interview. He just said what Arlett said which was like „I’m talking to Slash and I know so much more but sadly I can’t share it.“ 

But I’m sure it’s gonna be entertaining, and hey, I’ll definitely go and read it. :lol:

Edited by Tori72

22 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Just because he doesn’t know anything. It is interesting to hear him talk about his time, I do enjoy that. But he hasn’t talked to  anyone for ages. I know everyone (Paul, Alan, Arlett) claime to be talking to Slash but I don’t believe Alan does. Also Alan didn’t have any new info in the GnR Central interview. He just said what Arlett said which was like „I’m talking to Slash and I know so much more but sadly I can’t share it.“ 

But I’m sure it’s gonna be entertaining, and hey, I’ll definitely go and read it. :lol:

Well I heard from a mate who talks to Alan over phone and not Mitch all about Slash and Duff joining the band and other stuff in October 2015. I know for a fact Slash had told him. 

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Well I heard from a mate who talks to Alan over phone and not Mitch all about slash and Duff joining the band and other stuff in October 2015. I know for a fact Slash had told him. 

Ooooooooookay??!!!! Take everything back then. Still, haven’t heard anything from Alan that was newsworthy lately. Guess we’ll all wait and seeeeee...

• Like 1