Interview on June 11 **Never mind, it's just Dizzy saying the same things as always**

Logic says it's about promoting the box set, as the interview will air a few days before its release and while the band will already be playing in Europe (so it doesn't make sense that they would want to promote the shows by doing an interview with Mitch Lafon). If that's the case, it won't be Richard, Frank or Dizzy. 

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It would be weird to send someone not from the AFD era to promote the boxset, if that is indeed the reason. But who would put it past the main 3 to send one of the footsoldiers to take the fire? I'm going with Fortus or Duff

Duff most likely 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

is it a band member or someone from the organisation? It could be their caterer ffs discussing how axl likes his smashed avo.

3 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

it's Frank Ferrer, he talks about to bring the songs to another level of greatness

OMG :lol: one of the funniest threads in a long long fucking time!

Just now, Ratam said:

Maybe is label requeriment box set promotion.

Doing a small interview like this would tell me they are embarrassed on the pricing. Imagine Axl, Slash and Duff going on a night show and trying to defend a $1000 box set...but regardless I don’t feel like outside of the pictures Axl turned in that they had much of a fingerprint on this remaster. So I wouldn’t expect a personal effort to promote it. I think realistically Duff will be doing the interview 

• Like 2

It's most probably axl. Telling us s.th. about finishing touches on the upcoming gnr album, because this time soon INDEED IS the word. He will also talk about a different setlist at this leg of the tour and s. th. about the movie soundtrack He and izzy are working on in the closet. After that he's going to throw 100 AFD SUPERDELUXE LOCKEDNLOADED BOXES into the audience. The only Thing He should be concerned of is Not smashing s.o's tooth... 

2 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

Doing a small interview like this would tell me they are embarrassed on the pricing. Imagine Axl, Slash and Duff going on a night show and trying to defend a $1000 box set...but regardless I don’t feel like outside of the pictures Axl turned in that they had much of a fingerprint on this remaster. So I wouldn’t expect a personal effort to promote it. I think realistically Duff will be doing the interview 

You are right think that they not had much fingerprint in this box set, i think they is more for contract obligatory with Universal.

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

You're friends with Mitch right? Will you be able to tell us tommorow if he can tell you who it is?

I think he will post who the interview is with tomorrow mate

• GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Universal releases stuff every few years regardless of Axl's decision. Live Era, Greatest Hits and now this boxset

I was thinking about this the other day. If that's the case, how come the have permission to use those private Axl photos on the book?

Idk, seems like the box is set around Axl. With the book and the video for SOYL having no visual reference to the other members.