11/08/18 - Jakarta, Indonesia

alfierose

9 minutes ago, Edward Nigma said:

Look's a big venue. What's the expected attendance?

GBK has maximum capacity up until 100k+ people.

4 minutes ago, Endless2404 said:

Not sure, but by looking at how many sections are still available, I would say that it's selling quite well

It is. It’s all over the news, internet, tv, radio. I think there are lots of late buyer and people thinking of getting the tickets on the spot.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I cant believe the band is only is a couple of hours from Australian waters :max:. 3 hours to be exact, why wernt we included on this Asian leg.

Totally agree, it’s nearly been two years since they we’re here.

But without new music it would have only been an arena tour I guess.

45 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Totally agree, it’s nearly been two years since they we’re here.

But without new music it would have only been an arena tour I guess.

Especially given the attendance figures here. 74,000 for the Melbourne show FFS!

1 hour ago, megaguns1982 said:

If they came over and hit an arena in every state I’d say they could do it without new material... probably two nights in the bigger cities.

although I wouldn’t go.

They'll always be able to fill large arenas (Madison Square Garden, United Center, O2, etc.) with no new material as long as Slash and Duff are in the lineup 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

4 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

They'll always be able to fill large arenas (Madison Square Garden, United Center, O2, etc.) with no new material as long as Slash and Duff are in the lineup 

Sorry I was talking about australia, much smaller population. But yeah, new gnr played arenas back in 06 here and sold them out from memory.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

Not without new music or a different setlist. 

Agreed, also the schedule is packed in Australia currently - Def Leppard then Bon Jovi, then Slash in a few months, as well as so many other bands to part with our money for - like Download festival. It would be hard to justify ticket prices like I paid last time (?$350) for more of the same. Last time it was massive impact and wonder from the reunion of Slash & Axl, which was obviously huge everywhere. This time round the crowd numbers would be half I reckon. 

Edited by DownUnderScott
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DownUnderScott said:

Agreed, also the schedule is packed in Australia currently - Def Leppard then Bon Jovi, then Slash in a few months, as well as so many other bands to part with our money for - like Download festival. It would be hard to justify ticket prices like I paid last time (?$350) for more of the same. Last time it was massive impact and wonder from the reunion of Slash & Axl, which was obviously huge everywhere. This time round the crowd numbers would be half I reckon. 

Well, theres SOYL. Wasnt performed last time right? Lol