11/08/18 - Jakarta, Indonesia

alfierose

Just now, feli1269 said:

It's really sad to say this, but Axl is finished. His voice is this two shows was very bad. If he practiced or attended to the rehearsals, it would be another thing. 

Slash says he takes 3 hours to warm up and warm down. It's not like he isn't trying. I think it is natural for the band to be tired now, despite lengthy breaks between legs. It's been two and a half years.

Just now, MildlyArtistic said:

Why does Axl even try with TIL anymore? It's hardly a hit single and he doesn't sound good on on it. I could count the number of people who'd care about its absence on one hand.

When he still sounded decent on the song in 2017, people were leaving the stadium talking about it over any of the other songs. At least that was the case for the concert i attended. I think it also has a worthy place given Axl actually wrote the song during the UYI tour.

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

When he still sounded decent on the song in 2017, people were leaving the stadium talking about it over any of the other songs. At least that was the case for the concert i attended. I think it also has a worthy place given Axl actually wrote the song during the UYI tour.

I suppose when it sounds good, it admittedly sounds pretty awesome, but over the last year or so, it just really hasn't.

It sounded great in 2016, but has been all over the place since.

7 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Slash dice que tarda 3 horas en calentar y calentar. No es que no lo esté intentando. Creo que es natural que la banda esté cansada ahora, a pesar de las largas pausas entre las piernas. Han pasado dos años y medio.

I hard to believe what you say when you see Fernando instagram stories where they attend to the show minutes before to start it. I think his voice will be a little better in a few shows, but his "2016 voice" looks unreachable.