11/11/18 - Manila, Philippines - Philippine Arena

alfierose

38 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I never lined up for Duff or for any show since I bought tickets to the front of stage area and I just followed where my friends wanted to go :shrugs:

The most I waited was an hour but while already inside the venue.

An hour? Damn. For me, always 12 hours minimum. Anyway here...

3 minutes ago, Ninjapie24 said:

Maybe I’m just noticing it more because I’ve been playing Red Dead nonstop, but Axl without a cowboy hat is infinitely better than he is. He’s trying for a signature look when he already had one years ago.

Howdy partner...

10 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

An hour? Damn. For me, always 12 hours minimum. Anyway here...

:ph34r: With GN'R, my friends and I pushed our way to the front when we arrived to the stadium :ph34r:

I'm not proud of saying that, I know other people hate it and it is wrong but I was just following the group.

Just now, vloors said:

Yep hate those people haha

I know.... had I been by myself I wouldn't have done it but they made me choose between doing it or conforming to the 15th row :nervous:

2 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Anyway @killuridols, RiR '19 card started selling now(you can convert it to specific shows once lineup is fully announced). Wanna go? Im gonna buy. 

When is RiR '19?

10 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Image may contain: 1 person, on stage, playing a musical instrument, guitar, night and indoor

How fucking cool is Duff? Contrary to Axl and Slash, Duff has imo never looked, played and behaved in a better, cooler and more confident manner! I love the guy!

Edited by youngswedishvinyl
  • GNFNR 2

10 hours ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

How fucking cool is Duff? Contrary to Axl and Slash, Duff has imo never looked, played and behaved in a better, cooler and more confident manner! I love the guy!

I was really hoping Duff could inspire Axl to get into shape.  Duff definitely has maintained the "cool" factor more so than Axl and Slash. 

• Like 1