11/17/18 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taoyuan International Baseball Stadium Taipei, TW

alfierose

4 minutes ago, sl4yer said:

Good 2018 show is not worse than good 2017 show

I dunno, hard for me to compare. From the 2 shows I saw in 2018, the 2 things they had going for them over 2017 vocally speaking were Slither and Madagascar. I imagine Maddy will be brought back for at least one of the HK shows.

2 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

So judging by everyone's feedback for this gig, Axl's back to giving a shit?

I think the venue helps; the man obviously has an affinity for all things Chinese and by extension Taiwan. I imagine the HK shows will be similar in terms of passion from Axl.

They fucking nailed Slither too.. Looks like a top notch show.. Not "This I love" either??? Amazing!!  I want to watch this whole show.  

Axl should thrown in Out Ta Get Me when he has nights like this..

I am totally late for where I gotta be from watching these totally unexpected killer performances.  \m/ 

Peace Out

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Edward Nigma said:

Any chance of an official blu ray release of a show or two from NITL show. Maybe released after the tour is through?

I'd definitely like to see a "Best Of" rather than single show. Maybe start with ISE from Troubadour, then have some NA 2016 shows for first half (including a song or two with Steven), get Slither and SOYL from 2018, Prostitute and maybe even I Feel Good from 2017 :P 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Amir said:

I'd definitely like to see a "Best Of" rather than single show. Maybe start with ISE from Troubadour, then have some NA 2016 shows for first half (including a song or two with Steven), get Slither and SOYL from 2018, Prostitute and maybe even I Feel Good from 2017 :P 

Thinking about this some more now...

ISE from Troubadour

Intro to Jungle from Troubadour... then during "You gonna dddIIIIIEEEEEEEE", transition to a stadium show.

Then ChiDem from either Taiwan or HK.

3 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

A "Best Of NITL" BluRay would be mostly Houston 2016 though! :lol:

Adler wasn't at Houston, though :P I think it should open with the Troubadour for historic reasons, maybe even have one song from Vegas where he's in the throne (Coma?).