11/17/18 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taoyuan International Baseball Stadium Taipei, TW

alfierose

53 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

This really makes we wish they would try Nice Boys and Reckless Life again...

Just anything we haven’t heard in a while. There are 9 songs from AFD and Lies that we haven’t heard on this tour. I personally love everyone of those songs and would kill to see them live if he sounded like this.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, adamsapple said:

Great audience...and some really good cameras they have :blink:

But man Axl looks so tired and fed up with all this, no doubt he's making the effort for the audience but for the most part the whole band just seems to be going through the motions by now. Absolutely no edge whatsoever anymore, just a machine, a streamlined product - every show is just like the other, the only difference is Axl's form of the day. Maybe they really should take a little break and then go into the studio, cut the sets down to 2 hours and come back fresh and with a little more energy.

On a sidenote...did Slash ever even listen to what Robin Finck was doing on CD? What he plays on "Better" ain't bad but that song has a totally different (and awesome!) guitar solo. What happened to slides, bends and emotion? He's just shredding like a motherfucker, he doesn't even sound like himself anymore. Same goes for Estranged and November Rain, just emotionless noodling. Has everyone forgotten how absolutely fantastic these guitar solos once sounded?

That's been one of my biggest complaints with the reunion is Slash just needlessly shredding everything. Slash isn't a shredder. Slash's strengths has always been his feeling and emotion and sense of melody. While I'll always prefer the original Chinese material, I was curious and open minded to hear Slash's interpretations but have been sorely disappointed. 

One of the best SOYL performances ever! The timing is pretty much flawless. It really shouldn't surprise anyone that he sounds good on SOYL though. He always sounds good on songs that are based on screaming instead of singing. That's why he sounds so good on those Brian era AC/DC songs. Despite what some people think, he would still sound good on those songs. 

9 minutes ago, Lio said:

@rosaria Same here. Someone's been busy again... Too bad. We'll have to watch videos same day, or not at all, it seems.

What the actual. Is this still these complete and utter fucktards from GNR Lies going out of their way to spite all the other Guns fans worldwide by having all of the youtube stuff taken down all the time? Has nothing been resolved through the band since Russ's open letter? I thought a bunch of different people were getting together to shut those absolute cunts down. 

40 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

What the actual. Is this still these complete and utter fucktards from GNR Lies going out of their way to spite all the other Guns fans worldwide by having all of the youtube stuff taken down all the time? Has nothing been resolved through the band since Russ's open letter? I thought a bunch of different people were getting together to shut those absolute cunts down. 

I've absolutely no idea. I'm just assuming because I wouldn't know who would remove clips a fan made of a show? Or did the person who posted take them down?

EDIT: No, because it says there was a complaint. So the poster hasn't taken them down.

22 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

That's sad....I didn't get to watch them. Now I know. Damn them!!!!! :fuckyou:

There are other videos available of the show. Just checked. No idea why these particular videos have disappeared.

Edited by Lio
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jordan Rose said:

Nothing has been resolved, same old same old.