2010 Puerto Rico Proshot Discussion **NO LINKS**

Any members posting links or sharing unreleased copyright material will be suspended.  Posts with links will be removed as soon as possible.

Also, open requests for the video will be removed.

With that said, feel free to discuss.  

-------------------------

2010 was a great year for Axl's vocals.  The pro-shot of this concert is pretty cool.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Any members posting links or sharing unreleased copyright material will be suspended.  Posts with links will be removed as soon as possible.

With that said, feel free to discuss.  

-------------------------

2010 was a great year for Axl's vocals.  The pro-shot of this concert is pretty cool.   

I would love to remaster the audio and being able to share it but who knows, maybe someday. In the meantime i think this is a great show, i attended to 2010 show in Argentina and Axl voice was way too low in the mix so this is like a sweet revenge XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s frustrating, very frustrating. GN’R isn’t my life, but it’s a great-deal important to my life, as it was for my fathers life. Maybe we wouldn’t have gotten Use Your Illusion III; but, it just shows how frustrating to be a fan of such a huge, important band it has been. Axl from 2006-2011ish had a chance to bring things back together and be the hero. But, I guess the important part is that Axl did things his way. Isn’t that all he’s ever wanted?

2 minutes ago, downzy said:

Also, I have heard of people paying for leaks and unreleased materials.  Please do not pay anyone for unreleased and leaked materials.  It sucks that there are people out there who are making money from stolen property.  

Agree, this will eventually come out somehow. Just be patient and don't waste your money.

Going to sleep, have a good night everyone!

Edited by fernomenoyde

Also, full disclosure: I do not have this video or any of the previously reported leaked materials in my possession but can vouch that they exist and that they are becoming increasingly shared. 

This forum allows for the discussion of this video and other reported leaks but does not, in any way, condone, support nor will not facilitate and help to distribute copyright materials (officially released or not). 

Just now, cqleonardo said:

the reason that why non officially released material, like bootlegs, are banished from being shared here is because of the uzi suicide guy?

Nope, nothing to do with that loser. 

Everything to do with a user that goes by the name Dexter around these parts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, downzy said:

Nope, nothing to do with that loser. 

Everything to do with a user that goes by the name Dexter around these parts. 

ohhh I get it... still can't understand why he would or why he really bothers with stuff like this, he is not even releasing it but.....

Even though it's pretty cool, I reckon that audio would need to be tinkered with for me to be able to listen to the whole show. That said, that's assuming the rest of it has those shite effects, though it could just be me telling myself I don't need to see it because I don't have it :lol: I'm glad these are gradually making their way out though, it's just a shame people are parting with a lot of money in order to get them.

1 hour ago, F*ck Fear said:

What's wrong with the audio? I won't bother watching if it sucks.

It's just Rocket Queen that has some effects on the vocal (it was part of the show).

The show is pretty awesome, probably one of the better pro-shots I can think of, save for DJ's presence. :P

Even songs like SCOM and YCBM are excellent.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, downzy said:

Also, full disclosure: I do not have this video or any of the previously reported leaked materials in my possession but can vouch that they exist and that they are becoming increasingly shared. 

This forum allows for the discussion of this video and other reported leaks but does not, in any way, condone, support nor will not facilitate and help to distribute copyright materials (officially released or not). 

Wait! is it being freely shared, or just among the traders community?

Also, what do you mean copyright? Is this supposed to be released officially in any way? How is it different from all the other pro-shots that we link and watch on a regular basis? Yes, some were on TV, but some of those UYI shows were stolen tapes and there's no restriction on those.

Also, where the hell are all of you getting your leaks from? All I see are posts saying 'they're out there' or circulating or words to that effect. What does out there mean?

• Like 2