2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

TWAT demo 2006 leak, 6:43 version - full Bucket solo
TWAT 2007 leak - full Bucket solo
TWAT 2008 leak - full Bucket solo
TWAT album version - full Bucket solo

What are the differences between these?

3 hours ago, History2010 said:

He was in the band from 2000 - 2004

more precisely early 2000 (Axl met him first during a Christmas party, that one must have happened in 1999 and Bucket joined the band not long after) until early 2004 (he left, then got back briefly and definitely left in I think March 2004).

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Amir said:

What are the differences between these?

The 2006 leak was the first one to leak, same day as the 6:03 version. It still had the sort of hip hop beat intro. The 2007 leak had the addition of the choir intro, but not the weird sound effects over it. The 2008 leak was very close to the album version, just mixed slightly differently. 

• Thanks 1

On 02/07/2018 at 12:05 AM, Powerage5 said:

The 1999 version doesn't. Here's a breakdown:

TWAT 1999 - no Bucket
TWAT 2001 - no Bucket
TWAT demo 2006 leak, 6:03 version - shortened Bucket solo
TWAT demo 2006 leak, 6:43 version - full Bucket solo
TWAT 2007 leak - full Bucket solo
TWAT 2008 leak - full Bucket solo
TWAT album version - full Bucket solo

I realize it gets confusing - we commonly refer to 99/01 tracks with the year tacked on the end, but then you have like, the 2006 demos for example that are probably from some time before that year. If I had to guess the 2006 leaks are probably from somewhere around 2003, but I can't say for sure. 2007 and 2008 leaks are probably from about when they leaked, considering how much closer they got to the album version, and that when the song was played live in 2006 it didn't yet have the weird sound effects over the choir intro. 

Bucket didn’t record anything after 2004. 

37 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

The timeline is indeed tricky.

I get the impression Axl was ready to go with CD with Robin, et. al. and Brian May guesting in 2000 but the infamous rejection happened.

my perception is that Axl did much stuff with Robin until Robin's contract expired in 99, he got mad then and deleted Robin's parts from OMG. but the rest of the stuff had more or less Robin all over it (the only other guitarist was Paul).

in late 99 and early 2000, Buckethead got into Axl's radar and subsequently also into the band and Axl probably decided to start re-working all the stuff, this time with Bucket all over it.

then, at some point in 2000, Robin got back, but I think he didn't get enough time to start recording again, I think he got back there right before the HOB 2001 show and all the 2000 recordings was only Bucket with Paul (maybe using some older Robin's parts, maybe not).

only in 2001 Robin probably got back into the studio, hard to say if together with Bucket, or if Bucket was a solo kind of guy (he got that chicken coop with other sick stuff... I can imagine the other guys probably didn't like to spend much time near him in the studio... so it was probably more like Robin+Paul on one side, and then Bucket's soloing on the other side, and only later the recorded parts were glued together)

Edited by zombux

3 minutes ago, Axl4ever7 said:

in the beginning of the uncut if the world remix is there a few seconds of silence before Axl starts singing? at the end is it a full fade of the guy's evil laugh with a few added on seconds of silence?

is hasn't yet leaked so nobody knows. if it leaked already, we would know. as simple as that.

1 hour ago, Axl4ever7 said:

in the beginning of the uncut if the world remix is there a few seconds of silence before Axl starts singing? at the end is it a full fade of the guy's evil laugh with a few added on seconds of silence?

No. 

2 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

It depends on when Bucket started recording.

I'm no drum expert but it seems it's Freese on "TWAT 2001" which is without Bucket and (presumably) without Brain.

While theoretically, I could see Bucket quickly knocking out solos, it seems a stretch to say he re-did all of Robin's parts so quickly prior to the album rejection.

Axl stated they started from scratch in late 2000 which would obviously include Brain and Bucket in the equation.

But also the whole band only played together 6 weeks before HOB/Rio. 

Eh who knows.

Josh Freese left in March 2000, Brain auditioned around May but it took a few months for him to join, if I understand it well then he only joined in Fall 2000 (!).

2 hours ago, NeonKinight said:

No. 

How does it go? Brain put in a guy who says stuff like vipers. bushwhackers. asskickers. Before the remix stops you hear this guy laughing. I assume this is how it ends. I don't know for sure. I don't have the full version.  

22 hours ago, begz705 said:

I can't find the song, what are the major differences?

It's basically a mashup of ITW and We Will Rock You (it samples the beat), with some annoying and repetitive dialogue samples. It's worth hearing, but not as interesting as the other remixes.

On 7/3/2018 at 10:09 PM, begz705 said:

I can't find the song, what are the major differences?

An incomplete itw remix version was uploaded on youtube and quickly removed by youtube. There is a complete version. I don't think it's leaked yet. As for major differences maybe a extra quote or added beats maybe added by Melissa is a major difference.

Just now, Axl4ever7 said:

An incomplete itw remix version was uploaded on youtube and quickly removed by youtube. There is a complete version. I don't think it's leaked yet. As for major differences maybe a extra quote or added beats maybe added by Melissa is a major difference.

the only "news" here is, that Melissa herself confirmed (after a fan asked her) that the "Brain remixes" were in fact made together by "Brain & Melissa" :)

55 minutes ago, zombux said:

the only "news" here is, that Melissa herself confirmed (after a fan asked her) that the "Brain remixes" were in fact made together by "Brain & Melissa" :)

That's what makes the itw remix so cool because of Melissa's personal touch. Shows Melissa has both looks and brains on her resume.