GN'R Mash Ups On YouTube

1 minute ago, soon said:

Never seen that - outstanding!  That has gotta be my favourite mash up! :headbang:

It's mine too. I fucking LOVE that Stevie song in the first place, then to have it fit with PC so well is great. I love the video mashup too.

• Like 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

It's mine too. I fucking LOVE that Stevie song in the first place, then to have it fit with PC so well is great. I love the video mashup too.

And its so natural. Not just the chord and melodies work, but the energy and emotions match perfect. Dont wanna spoil the unexpected part, but that puts it right over the top for me.

Im gonna play this on my stereo which Ive never done with a mash up. As for other cool mash ups, none that compare come to mind at the moment

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, soon said:

And its so natural. Not just the chord and melodies work, but the energy and emotions match perfect. Dont wanna spoil the unexpected part, but that puts it right over the top for me.

Im gonna play this on my stereo which Ive never done with a mash up. As for other cool mash ups, none that compare come to mind at the moment

I did the same thing! First mashup I've ever ripped from YouTube to keep for myself.

• GNFNR 1

Well, you have the beautiful Chinese Democracy - Velvet Revolver mashup made by 5agge. I'm sure you all know about it but he made one mash-up for every Chinese song.

My favorite is Madagascar, or as he calls it, Messages from Madagascar. Just incredible. I love it.

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gibbo said:

I REALLY, genuinely like this one. and I don't give a damn about Green Day, never listened to them, but this thing is lovely!

there's also this thing, which is also cool (just the original file seems to be gone and only lower quality copies are around):

• Like 1

Awesome stuff! 

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I know there are a LOT of mashups out there but someone sent me this one yesterday and it's probably my favorite:

Any other good GN'R mashups out there? 

This was up and down my twitter lately. Absolutely love it. It fits together so well and both songs ride on the chemistry and energy of the other and boom - there’s something else. I want this to top the charts. :lol:

4 hours ago, downliner said:

There's some cool reggae versions of GNR songs on Youtube, but they don't use the GNR multitracks so not really a mashup <_<

Will, bro in the Izzy cult, how can I put it?  – No.:rofl-lol: ;) 

3 hours ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Works surprisingly well. Adele’s voice sounds great with some guitars but her impact stays stronger when she comes without. GnR guitars need a voice that sounds like a distorted guitar itself. That’s what Axl’s voice remind(ed) me of a lot, anyway.

1 hour ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I came across this the other day and thought it was hilarious:

That’s so funny! Made me laugh. Thanks :lol:

Dug through YT. Found this  :lol:

And this

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I know there are a LOT of mashups out there but someone sent me this one yesterday and it's probably my favorite:

Any other good GN'R mashups out there? 

Can't believe how well  ''Just enough for the citeeeeyyy'' fits for that chorus! And Dimebag, wow :D

I'm sure everybody knows that mashup:

Edited by Ralphelmo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Well, you have the beautiful Chinese Democracy - Velvet Revolver mashup made by 5agge. I'm sure you all know about it but he made one mash-up for every Chinese song.

My favorite is Madagascar, or as he calls it, Messages from Madagascar. Just incredible. I love it.

I remember hearing that and being amazed at how the fella managed to pull that off. It sounds incredible