Slash to Appear on Jimmy Kimmel (Sep 12)

On 9/5/2018 at 8:29 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Don't like Miles Kennedy, but I'll dvr it to see Slash.

It would be awesome if Jimmy talked to Slash for a bit.

If they sing a song memtioning Trump, I'm sure the President will tweet about it that night and continue on to the next day. lol

YA! He could ask him where Axl got to in January 2016!?! ;)

58 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

That's the enthusiasm I'm looking for! I agree with you 100%. I'm seeing them on Saturday and I can't wait!

Lucky you! I think I'll be seeing them in May next year and it feels like a lifetime. They're worth the wait, though, so it's all good. Plus, they're releasing a new album so I can't ask for more.

You're gonna have a blast for sure! Slash with one of the best, tightest rhythm sections and one of the greatest singers in the world, it just can't go wrong!

49 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Yo' dude, where the hell were you? :D

Hmmm, wondering how in hell people voted for Macri :lol:

Nah, I don't really know, I should be around more often.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Lucky you! I think I'll be seeing them in May next year and it feels like a lifetime. They're worth the wait, though, so it's all good. Plus, they're releasing a new album so I can't ask for more.

You're gonna have a blast for sure! Slash with one of the best, tightest rhythm sections and one of the greatest singers in the world, it just can't go wrong!

Yeah it's going to be great! I'm looking forward to seeing him up close.

7 hours ago, wilnor said:

me too. I like his guitar btw.

Yeah, I was drooling over Franks Paul. 

Slash has been using that very affordable, low key looking LP. Looks thin, no binding, toggle and knobs arent ornate. Since he's the Gibson brand ambassador and they are making changes I think he might be repping their new, more reasonably priced image? Even though Im sure the ones they made for him are still top-shelf.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, soon said:

Slash has been using that very affordable, low key looking LP. Looks thin, no binding, toggle and knobs arent ornate. Since he's the Gibson brand ambassador and they are making changes I think he might be repping their new, more reasonably priced image? Even though Im sure the ones they made for him are still top-shelf.

I could be wrong but I think it's just a Norlin era LP. Its probably an old standard

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, soon said:

2 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

I could be wrong but I think it's just a Norlin era LP. Its probably an old standard

There is binding on it if you look closely. It's a custom shop model that they made for him before the last NITL run. There's going to be another batch of signature models (including that one) but I don't know when those will be out.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MaskingApathy said:

There is binding on it if you look closely. It's a custom shop model that they made for him before the last NITL run. There's going to be another batch of signature models (including that one) but I don't know when those will be out.

Thanks. I see the binding now. Any word on how they will be priced? Theres no flaming either. Just looks more 'working class' then an LP I've ever noticed Slash playing, to my eyes.

1 minute ago, soon said:

Thanks. I see the binding now. Any word on how they will be priced? Theres no flaming either. Just looks more 'working class' then an LP I've ever noticed Slash playing, to my eyes.

They'll probably do what they did before which is a signed custom shop model, signed USA model, regular USA model, and Epiphone (signed and unsigned). I only know about this because a while back Meegan had done a live video on IG of Slash signing a bunch of guitars. In the room were this Les Paul, double neck SG, and a regular ebony Firebird.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

If Myles could be a raspy singer, this band could be close to perfect.

I can't stand him. He's a nice guy and everything, but I prefer other singers like Bon Scott, Robert Plant, Axl Rose and Phil Lewis. 

Edited by Sosso