Ozzy Osbourne Ordinary Man released today

GNRmello77

Ozzy's album is out today, his 12th studio album and the first one since 2010. I am curious about what people on here think about it, what do you like or don't like? 

Personally I love Under The Graveyard, I find that song along with the video so strong and well done, the lyrics are interesting and it sounds good! Scary little green man is a funny interesting track Ozzy style, I really hear good old ozzy in there, it's catchy! The post malone collabs are not my cup of tea I must say. Whar's the opinion about Slashee and Duffman's work on it? 

This album will go down as Ozzy's weakest by far.

The most upsetting thing is that they didn't want to make a heavy metal album, their intent was to make a manufactured product featuring Elton John and Post Malone. I'm not really surprised but I won't ever be buying music featuring Post Malone. I had a very hard time listening through it, the first half of the album is okay but the second half is garbage, those guitar tones upset me so much.

I have bought the new Demons & Wizards album that was released today. You guys should check it out. It will make your day, it's killer.

4 hours ago, Silent Jay said:

This album will go down as Ozzy's weakest by far.

The most upsetting thing is that they didn't want to make a heavy metal album, their intent was to make a manufactured product featuring Elton John and Post Malone. I'm not really surprised but I won't ever be buying music featuring Post Malone. I had a very hard time listening through it, the first half of the album is okay but the second half is garbage, those guitar tones upset me so much.

I have bought the new Demons & Wizards album that was released today. You guys should check it out. It will make your day, it's killer.

Haven't heard it yet, but for Under The Graveyard alone, it's better than Black Rain.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:30 AM, -Jaro- said:

Cut 2 PostMalone songs, and you have pretty OK album.

It has ups and downs, Goodbye snd Green Men are highlights for me...

It won't be on my best ever albums list but will listen to it now and then...

Huge Sabbath/Ozzy fan here and pretty much how I feel.It has its moments not a great album but who has a discography that can compete with Ozzy’s??? We’re all here on a Guns board but if you compare the two it’s almost laughable .At least he continues to try 

• Like 1

I love Take what you want from me.  The other song with post malone is just a meh song for the song itself. Cool to hear him finally do something in the rock genre after doing so many covers of rock songs.

Ordinary Man is a great song.

Ive only listened to all the other songs once  but  All My Life stood out for some reason

The guitar tones dont bother me. Sounds kinda like Royal Bloods tone

• Like 1