Postponed U.S. Shows - Keep your tix or get refund?

4 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

I didn’t think there would be big concerts next year, but I received an email from Pearl Jam about a 2021 European tour.

I had tixs for Hyde Park Axs.com were amazing with refunds it was automatic abs amazing service 

I received refund email at 11:13 last night.

We understand that you might not be able to make it, so we've worked with the event organizer to make sure you have an option. The opportunity to request a refund will be available through August 26, 2020. If you decide to hold on to your tickets, you will receive a new communication when the event organizer either cancels or reschedules the event

Edited by Rob1768

5 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

I started an online chat and was able to cancel.  Should see my refund in as soon as 30 days (wtf?!). Soooo looooooooonnnnnggggg bbbbyyyyeeee bbbbyyyyyyyeeeeeeee

They have to see if you're eligible or some bs.... I'm fine with 30 days as long as it actually happens!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, gnr>everything said:

Has anyone been able to submit a refund request without their confirmation number? I don't have the original email and I can't find it anywhere else

If you log into TM the sales order number will be there.

BAM-

We've Received Your Refund Request

Hi William,

We're currently reviewing your request. If your purchase is eligible, we will provide a refund, including taxes and fees, to the method of payment used at the time of purchase. Due to the high volume of rescheduled events, we will process your refund in as soon as 30 days. No further action is required on your end.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to gathering and celebrating the live experience together again.

-Ticketmaster Fan Support

2 minutes ago, Original said:

BAM-

We've Received Your Refund Request

Hi William,

We're currently reviewing your request. If your purchase is eligible, we will provide a refund, including taxes and fees, to the method of payment used at the time of purchase. Due to the high volume of rescheduled events, we will process your refund in as soon as 30 days. No further action is required on your end.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to gathering and celebrating the live experience together again.

-Ticketmaster Fan Support

According to the previous email though, aren't they saying these dates aren't eligible for refunds? ("Please not that your event organiser is not allowing refunds at this time"?) 

Edited by allwaystired

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

According to the previous email though, aren't they saying these dates aren't eligible for refunds? ("Please not that your event organiser is not allowing refunds at this time"?) 

There was another email sent out late last night stating a refund was possible unless you wanted to hang on to your tickets until rescheduled or cancelled.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rob1768 said:

There was another email sent out late last night stating a refund was possible unless you wanted to hang on to your tickets until rescheduled or cancelled.

Ah ok, I missed that bit. Hasn't been anything like that sent out for Europe shows. 

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

This was sent out last night followed by another email as well.  - 

Hi William,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your event. I apologize for the misinformation. Your event organizer is offering refunds at this time and you should see this option (a refund link) under the order in your Ticketmaster Account. If you don’t see a refund link, please Chat with us, and we will assist you with your refund. Please note, due to the unprecedented volume of event changes, you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days. 

More Questions? Chat with us. Just tap the Live Chat link in the lower right section of the order page in your account, or visit Help on Ticketmaster.com for more answers to FAQs.

Your fellow fan,
Casandra
Ticketmaster Fan Support

1 minute ago, Original said:

This was sent out last night followed by another email as well.  - 

Hi William,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your event. I apologize for the misinformation. Your event organizer is offering refunds at this time and you should see this option (a refund link) under the order in your Ticketmaster Account. If you don’t see a refund link, please Chat with us, and we will assist you with your refund. Please note, due to the unprecedented volume of event changes, you should expect to receive your refund in as soon as 30 days. 

More Questions? Chat with us. Just tap the Live Chat link in the lower right section of the order page in your account, or visit Help on Ticketmaster.com for more answers to FAQs.

Your fellow fan,
Casandra
Ticketmaster Fan Support

So does that mean, that the tour is now cancelled??

3 minutes ago, Rob1768 said:

If you decide to hold on to your tickets, you will receive a new communication when the event organizer either cancels or reschedules the event.

It's just strange that first they don't refund you. Now they tell you that they refund you, but still don't tell you when and if there are new dates. Why do they refund now, but didn't last week? Something must have changed.