GN’R Greatest Hits Vinyl - release Sept 25th

1 hour ago, Stryker said:

Due to overwhelming demand, your order is now expected to ship in early December. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.”

Love how they spin poor management as “overwhelming demand”.

Ordered at the beginning of August for delivery in September. Now it’s not gonna ship until December. Frankly quite embarrassing.

Where did you order from? 

Not sure where in the world you are, but HMV in the UK have it in stock again. If it's possible to cancel the order maybe you could re-order from them? They're reputable and got mine to me the day of release.  

Edited by allwaystired
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn damn damn. GN'R has figured out how to get my money. The completionist inside me will not allow me to pass this up even though I don't need it at all. 

I am surprised there is any excitement about this at all.. I'll take a hard pass

Pass     Hard pass....   I don’t care how many more times they can repackage old music, not buying it!  

24 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Where did you order from? 

Not sure where in the world you are, but HMV in the UK have it in stock again. If it's possible to cancel the order maybe you could re-order from them? They're reputable and got mine to me the day of release.  

I’m in the States. Ordered the Gold Splatter from uDiscover. 

Thanks for the HMV tip though.

Edited by Stryker
  • Like 1
On 10/19/2020 at 5:59 PM, Gordon Comstock said:

I have 117 Degrees in blue as well, it sounds good but I agree about the artwork seeming low-res.

Today, I got the Contraband Red & White re-issue that came out last year and the artwork is actually really good. Maybe they took some of the negative feedback and are doing better with recent releases. Here's hoping they get around to the Snakepit albums!

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, DTV88 said:

Today, I got the Contraband Red & White re-issue that came out last year and the artwork is actually really good. Maybe they took some of the negative feedback and are doing better with recent releases. Here's hoping they get around to the Snakepit albums!

Ain't Life Grand would be pretty nice to have on vinyl. :devilshades:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, DTV88 said:

Is MOV the company that takes requests for vinyls? If so - I have already sent a request for IFOS...would like that on vinyl. The more requests they get the more they might take it seriously!

• 1 month later...
On 12/16/2020 at 8:14 PM, Stryker said:

My gold colored vinyl still hasn’t been shipped. The estimated release date is now 12/18 on the product page, so my hope is that if it goes out Friday USPS will have it to my door in about 6 weeks.

That is absolutely bonkers! I'd have cancelled that order months ago if it was me....I admire your patience!