06/07/22 - Seville,ES - Estadio Benito Villamarin

alfierose

1 minute ago, GNR_RNR said:

Next level moves, suppress attendance with negativity, get good tickets for cheap:lol:

Definitely some truth there, but even when it was NU-GNR (or Slash solo) the attendance was much better in Europe. Well anywhere other than the US. 

That's true. Nu-GNR did come to Europe a lot too. I've always thought of Europe as more 'rock friendly' than the US these days, so maybe that feeds into it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, themadcaplaughs said:

They opened with "You Could Be Mine" in 2014 at this show in Ecuador; presumably to aid Axl and get one of the hardest songs out of the way due to the high altitude. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2014/estadio-hernando-siles-la-paz-bolivia-3bc39444.html

At that point, we were so starved for anything that this was actually one of the highlights of 2014 (other than Duff re-joining of course). 

Dude that gig was in Bolivia, not Ecuador. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, themadcaplaughs said:

They opened with "You Could Be Mine" in 2014 at this show in Ecuador; presumably to aid Axl and get one of the hardest songs out of the way due to the high altitude. 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/guns-n-roses/2014/estadio-hernando-siles-la-paz-bolivia-3bc39444.html

At that point, we were so starved for anything that this was actually one of the highlights of 2014 (other than Duff re-joining of course). 

NEW SONG :lol:

YCBM is not new song

Just now, allwaystired said:

Back In Black must surely go over better with a crowd that the ACDC one they played the other night. 

Probably will go over quite well regardless of performance quality, such a well known song that will carry itself. 

+1 to the cover count 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

I think its super cool that they have rehearsed two AC/DC covers for this tour! The axl/dc concert i saw in 2016 remains one of the best live concerts I have ever seen.. it was insane energy!

Same...it was well worth the 6 hour drive. It was an insanely great show!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kingcanyon said:

Easy

Brownstone

CD

Slither

DTJ

WTTJ

BIB

Absurd

Rocket queen

Wow they actually have varied up the setlist!

From a short clip of the start BiB seems to have been well received. 

Edited by GNR_RNR