Jump to content

Search "Hard Skool" on Spotify and GnR comes up (NOT THE SONG)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Has anyone else verified this? Because it doesn't bring up this result to me.

I'm in the Discord right now and one person in Canada isn't seeing it and everyone else is.  If anyone here has looked, please confirm I'm not bullshitting. 

FYI: I have 2.5k posts, I am not someone who trolls.

  • GNFNR 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DeadSlash said:

I'm in the Discord right now and one person in Canada isn't seeing it and everyone else is.  If anyone here has looked, please confirm I'm not bullshitting. 

FYI: I have 2.5k posts, I am not someone who trolls.

I didn't accuse you of trolling. I just asked, because I don't get this result and I thought there might be another explanation for this, e.g. someone who listens to GnR a lot on Spotify so every search brings up GnR. I don't have a subscription to Spotify, btw, so maybe it's that.

3 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

You also in Canada?

No. Greece.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

I didn't accuse you of trolling. I just asked, because I don't get this result and I thought there might be another explanation for this, e.g. someone who listens to GnR a lot on Spotify so every search brings up GnR. I don't have a subscription to Spotify, btw, so maybe it's that.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across like that, I was just saying it like "I promise I'm not trolling."  I'm a huge fan and it would be mean as fuck to troll something like that.  Like "From one fan to another, I promise I'm not fucking with you."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

I didn't accuse you of trolling. I just asked, because I don't get this result and I thought there might be another explanation for this, e.g. someone who listens to GnR a lot on Spotify so every search brings up GnR. I don't have a subscription to Spotify, btw, so maybe it's that.

No. Greece.

Where in Greece? GnR have been avoiding Greece like the Rona for way too long now...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DeadSlash said:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across like that, I was just saying it like "I promise I'm not trolling."  I'm a huge fan and it would be mean as fuck to troll something like that.  Like "From one fan to another, I promise I'm not fucking with you."

Sorry for my shitty reply earlier. I don't think you're a troll, I just don't think this needed it's own thread. Having said that, I'm just in a shit mood today and there was no reason for me to be a dick about it. My bad. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DeadSlash said:

I've been searching for HardSkool on Spotify around midnight ever other night or so for a few weeks and this was the first time it ever brought up GnR for me.

Probably just has to do with the sudden surge of new articles relating the band name to the song name because that girl’s post went viral.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Okay so someone on discord pointed out that if you search “silkworms” it brings up Chinese Democracy, which implies that maybe Spotify does indeed work like Google a bit, so I’m now back to being skeptical.

Maybe we’re not in the endgame now… :(

I mean, who knows. Either way this happens to new music for artists a good chunk. I still am leaning towards it being positive. This isn’t the first time Hard School has been associated with Guns, and I’m not sure it would work that quick.

  • GNFNR 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...