Search "Hard Skool" on Spotify and GnR comes up (NOT THE SONG)

I wouldn’t look into different spellings as proof it’s a search engine. Welcome to the Jungle still shows up if you search Welcome to Teh Jungle. Typos are probably accounted for.

Hard Skool is the only one that brings up GNR as an artist. The others, Hard School and Hardschool, just show SOYL. Considering Hard Skool is the official spelling I’d say it’s a good sign.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I wouldn’t look into different spellings as proof it’s a search engine. Welcome to the Jungle still shows up if you search Welcome to Teh Jungle. Typos are probably accounted for.

Hard Skool is the only one that brings up GNR as an artist. The others, Hard School and Hardschool, just show SOYL. Considering Hard Skool is the official spelling I’d say it’s a good sign.

Yup. Typos have to be accounted for. When "Absurd" first dropped, you couldn't find it unless you typed in with the backwards R. Now it comes up with "Absurd" as well because they probably realized, "Oh, shit, people are having issues finding it."

If someone unfamiliar with the dumb spelling of "Hard Skool" looks it up, they will most likely spell it the traditional or correct way.

40 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

For WTTJ they're probably doing the results off Welcome or Welcome to, like that's what triggers it. 

11 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

^Yeah, GNR pops up for me now as well (UK). Still not sure if it actually means anything though. 

There’s another change I’ve noticed - if I type Hard Sc into Spotify GnR appears as the top result. That’s changed from yesterday. I’m hopeful it signifies a release is imminent 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, klakly said:

The concert in Chicago is Thursday night. For us it would be early Friday morning.

Ok, I realized this only now. I really thought it was the night between Fri and Sat.
I'm sure that tomorrow morning I'll wake up to MyGnr experiencing downtime. Either for too many people rejoicing for Hard School (or even a surprise new album!) being dropped, or for too many people ranting because nothing happened. :lol:

• Like 1

I have been on here over a decade and have never seen pure madness like this. The fanbase has talked itself into believing that not only is a single imminent but possibly a surprise album. In this one instance, I can't even say the anger and vitriol that will surely be directed against GNR tonight and tomorrow is warranted, as it is users themselves who have deluded themselves with this sheer lunacy.

• Like 4

1 ora fa, Twinaleblood ha detto:

Ok, me ne sono accorto solo ora. Ho davvero pensato che fosse la notte tra venerdì e sabato.
Sono sicuro che domani mattina mi sveglierò con MyGnr che sta vivendo dei tempi di inattività. O per le troppe persone che si rallegravano per l'uscita di Hard School (o anche per un nuovo album a sorpresa!), o per le troppe persone che urlavano perché non era successo nulla. :LOL:

Yes, I think so too 😃. Tomorrow morning, we'll sling over here and have the final verdict: either HS just played.... Or angry at the disappointed wait.

Edited by klakly
  • Like 1