New SMKC single Fill My World

metallex78

1 hour ago, skik08 said:

88222-aaf548debaed165518dc6c9ec98d3144_1Anyone getting this? The cassette tape is a nice addition. Hoping we get another single very soon. Super excited for this!

Bunch of tat. Just gimme the music on Spotify and I'm happy. 

I would buy a tab book though. Never understood why Slash doesn't release more tab books for his albums. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Streetchild said:

A little preview of Call of the Dogs

Completely without insider informations I predicted a new single this Friday :lol:

That riff put a smile in my face right away but Myles took it away immediately. With proper vocals it could have been a bad ass rnr song but I have to wait for the complete song to build a final opinion.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, skik08 said:

88222-aaf548debaed165518dc6c9ec98d3144_1Anyone getting this? The cassette tape is a nice addition. Hoping we get another single very soon. Super excited for this!

The cassette tape is stupid and pointless. Who even has a cassette player these days?

I wanna hear those live recordings on the tape, they should’ve just put it on CD.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The Conspirators are fine, but another album with guest singers would be infinitely better than more albums with Myles.

An instrumental blues album/EP could be great, too.

Agree but I would prefer a blues record with vocals

Edited by Free Bird
  • Like 2

On 1/11/2022 at 5:30 AM, skik08 said:

I managed to snag a signed edition.

Can't wait to get off the bus and listen to the new song.

Edited by Chuerta86
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Ralphelmo said:

Like 'Serve You Right', 'Mind Your Manners' and 'Call of the Wild' have had a baby with ADHD. I don't know, doesn't feel like it could grow on me. Will see....

I like all 3 of those songs so maybe I'll like this one too?

That Classic Rock interview spoke highly of some of the other songs so hopefully those are bangers.