New SMKC single Call Off The Dogs

metallex78

2 hours ago, kingcanyon said:

Don't know where this should be put but vedder is 13 and very talented IMO i think it'll be fun to hear him on stage

No not this kid again :facepalm:

He showed up at the Dirty Honey show I went to last year and they let him sing a few lines. It's cute I guess but completely unnecessary. Then he was trying to spam GnR ppl on Twitter leading up to their Phoenix show hoping that they would let him come on stage and sing a song. He does this for like every major show that comes to town and it's annoying.

• Haha 1

Ok I just watched it. There's nothing inherently wrong with recording the record this way, the problem is with how it's mixed. The main thing in their process that I would've done differently is do more pre-production in Nashville with Dave there and really tighten up all the arrangements to where they can play the songs perfectly in their sleep, then roll the tape and record. That's what they did for the last 2 records with Elvis. Based on that video it seems like they didn't meet Dave until they arrived in Nashville, apart from Slash talking to him on the phone earlier.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...