SMKC „The River Is Rising“ tour

SAU3R

6 hours ago, Honeyxcyanide said:

Watching the signing vids make my hand ache! They always have a massive pile to do

Are you fucking kidding, you realize he sells these at shows and makes 75$ with each one? I bet you wouldn't give a fuck about your hand if you could make 75$ for every 5 seconds of work. Yes, poor Slash, must be tough.:lol:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 hour ago, Honeyxcyanide said:

You’re a joy aren’t you 

Don't get me wrong, I am of course glad someone is concerned about the hard work and massive pain Slashs hand has to endure to make $3000 in ~15 minutes if he signs 40 of them. I should have understood better and had more empathy of course. It must be hell writing down a word 40 times via your hand, have you ever tried writing down that many words in one sitting, unbelievable what this man goes through.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 2/20/2022 at 2:09 PM, Honeyxcyanide said:

Watching the signing vids make my hand ache! They always have a massive pile to do

For you and me it would probably give us a hand cramp but with how much slash plays guitar I doubt be even notices it.

It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry was getting all the .12 cent checks from the Super Terrific Happy Hour show in Japan and his hand hurt from signing them all :lol:

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Based on the videos I've seen and the shows I went to last week I think the Vegas one was the best show of the tour so far; band was absolutely on fire. LA would be 2nd.

Damn me, I have to wait until they tour Europe next year. Absolute miss their live shows.

• Like 1