4 hours ago, We love Axl Rose said:

April 12, 2014 - La Paz, Bolivia

Note:  You Could Be Mine first time as an opener since 11th July 1991, second time ever as an opener ! Duff McKagan filled in for Tommy Stinson.

Eyy8-ZHq-W8-AI-0-G1.jpg

Eyy8-ZHr-XAAEj-HDH.jpgEyy8-ZHs-Wg-AITh-Gl.jpg

I read they opener in Bolivia with YCBM due to Bolivia has a huge altitude. 

On 4/11/2022 at 11:10 AM, We love Axl Rose said:

April 11, 1985 - Anaheim, CA

Notes: Duff's 1st or 2nd show in GNR.

gnr-anaheim-CA-1985-duff-1st-or-2nd-show

April 11, 2010 - San Salvador, El Salvador

Note: First GNR show in El Salvador.

277760625-563664295177914-65020272482731

I think it pic of Axl is of Argentina show, cause it flag blue and white is an Argentina flag.

27 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

So is the flag of El Salvador

How rare! Then is same that Argentinian flag?

7 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

It is the flag of El Salvador. The Argentine flag has a lighter blue color.

I understand, in it pic isn't look the difference, sorry.

It's amazing how much younger Axl looked in 2016 compared to 2014. The horseshoe mustache aged him so much. The only picture of him from 2015 shows that he'd shaved it by then.

I think it gets overlooked how much he worked to get in shape and look good for the NITL tour. It was something he seemed genuinely motivated for and he just looked revitalized compared to 2012-14.

• Like 1

April 16, 1993 - Chapel Hill, NC

The only photo I could find from this concert was a ticket.  :lol:

large-20200125-234830.jpg

April 16, 2016 - Coachella Festival, Indio, CA

Notes: Guns N' Roses played the first of two headlining shows at the 2016 edition of the Coachella festival in Indio, Ca. Angus Young of AC/DC joins the band on stage to perform the AC/DC classics Whole Lotta Rosie and Riff Raff. Earlier this day, it was announced that Axl would join AC/DC on their Rock Or Bust World Tour.

Screenshot-9.png

Edited by We love Axl Rose
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, mystery said:

That Chapel Hill concert took place where the Duke University basketball team plays. They're one of the top teams in US college basketball.

Duke is probably the first team that comes to mind when college basketball is mentioned. But above all, I follow the NBA and European competitions, the Euroleague and the domestic ABA league. Dallas Mavs are my favorite NBA team, who do you support? 😁

Edited by We love Axl Rose
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Duke is probably the first team that comes to mind when college basketball is mentioned. But above all, I follow the NBA and European competitions, the Euroleague and the domestic ABA league. Dallas Mavs are my favorite NBA team, who do you support? 😁

I'm not as big into basketball these days but the New York Knicks mainly because I'm from New York. It's just surprising to read that Guns N' Roses played at Duke's home arena as I didn't know it was a concert venue.

Edit: Ignore what I said about Duke as it's actually the home of the North Carolina basketball team. They're the main rivals of Duke and are also a top college basketball team so everything else still applies.

Edited by mystery
  • Like 1