19. November Rain
20. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
21. Nightrain

🤘🏻🤘🏻𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦🤘🏻🤘🏻

22. Patience
23. Paradise City

3 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

What sounds weird?

Axl sounded weird on it. On Patience as well near the end the "I been walking the streets at night" part

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Axl sounded weird on it. On Patience as well near the end the "I been walking the streets at night" part

I couldn't resist checking Jungle out and yikes. That was something else. Much of it sounds like a gurgled, slurred mess and he's constantly ducking notes and running out of steam.

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I couldn't resist checking Jungle out and yikes. That was something else. Much of it sounds like a gurgled, slurred mess and he's constantly ducking notes and running out of steam.

Yeah actually gurgled might be the word im looking for. I understand he has to pace himself and save his voice and we have mostly all heard the mickey voice before, but that was new to me. you hear it mostly on the patience part I mentioned.

5 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Yeah actually gurgled might be the word im looking for. I understand he has to pace himself and save his voice and we have mostly all heard the mickey voice before, but that was new to me. you hear it mostly on the patience part I mentioned.

Yeah it's beyond the whole mickey debate when he's struggling to even enunciate at all. There's no clarity and whether it's clean vocal or rasp it just doesn't sound healthy.

At the last show Axl wore a scarf around his neck and at this show as well. It seems that Axl had some problem (cold?) because he sounded very bad at this show (YCBM for example), unlike the previous shows (every show after Rio) where he sounded very good by today's standards. I wouldn't be surprised if Axl apologizes again on Twitter for a bad show because he wasn't feeling well.

Edited by We love Axl Rose
  • Wow 1

3 hours ago, FabioRoses said:

Here in Brazil the internet connections are very poor in crowded places, that's why it's so hard to do a livestream

Yeah, but maybe brazillians don't have a culture of livestreaming.

36 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

At the last show Axl wore a scarf around his neck and at this show as well. It seems that Axl had some problem (cold?) because he sounded very bad at this show (YCBM for example), unlike the previous shows (every show after Rio) where he sounded very good by today's standards. I wouldn't be surprised if Axl apologizes again on Twitter for a bad show because he wasn't feeling well.

Exactly. His voice was much better in Florianopolis.
The main problem here is that Axl seems to have a cold/flu since 2011.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, jamillos said:

Those people in SA live the shows, they don't bother filming them, unlike the motionless EU/US zombies (us). Can't blame them. 

4 hours ago, FabioRoses said:

Here in Brazil the internet connections are very poor in crowded places, that's why it's so hard to do a livestream

Right on the nail. There's tons of videos and shitty short recordings on instagram after the gig. The problem really is the cellular reception - on daily bases is good enough, but on places like stadiums it might be too much for the 4G that most of the people have here. There is 5G networks already, but I don't think that many people have the compatible devices yet. But I guess the bigger deal is:

18 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

Yeah, but maybe brazillians don't have a culture of livestreaming.

We don't. Because there's too many leechers, not so many peers. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

Exactly. His voice was much better in Florianopolis.
The main problem here is that Axl seems to have a cold/flu since 2011.

1 hour ago, RafaCapis said:

Yesterday it was raining and it was very cold in Curitiba

1 minute ago, Italian girl said:

He gets sick too often

45 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Apparently Axl has weaks lungs.

Axl must have some problems, which is why he often wipes his nose during concerts and after a series of good concerts where he sounds very good, suddenly at the next show he skips the lines in YCBM or Better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I was in some shows this leg.. In Goiania's show, Axl looked better of flu. But in Florianopolis, i had a felling of he was down.. 

In florianopolis show, he used jacket of all time (exception 1/2 songs i think..), and used scarf on neck sometimes too.
Goiania = 28 songs // Florianopolis = 25 // Yesterday, Curitiba = 23