37 minutes ago, Rovim said:

maybe you're joking, but just in case, not everyone who suffers from even severe anxiety, suffers from it 100% of the time and it also tied to the situation you're in, who you interact with, shit that triggers it, etc. 

I agree. But I wanted to show that it's not like "he has clear anxiety anytime he is shown off the stage" as @Underhardysays.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

I agree. But I wanted to show that it's not like "he has clear anxiety anytime he is shown off the stage" as @Underhardysays.

yeah there were many times where Axl was filmed off stage where he is relaxed and cracking jokes. I think he might have anxiety sometimes like Duff mentioned that he suffered from panic attacks and tha anxiety or whatever was something both him and Axl shared so he could relate to him in that way.

4 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

It's not like a depressed person looks depressed on the outside all the time. Sometimes they even laugh or seem happy. What's happening on the inside is a different story.

right and also, if we're mentioning depression,  it's not like every depressed person in the world is always depressed. Some are, but not everyone. iirc, Axl said that there was a period of time where he did stay at home mostly, but in interviews he said he did go out, even in the "reclusive years".

• Like 3

On 1/23/2023 at 1:37 PM, mr. address said:

In re: LMP footage -

1. He's not wearing even half the makeup he wears onstage.

2. His skin is drooping because he's 60, and gravity always wins. I don't think he's keeping up with constant cosmetic work like he used to.

3. He obviously drinks a lot, and that explains the speech thing.

So, yeah, he's at a funeral and had some booze. 

I think 0% chance he had a stroke years ago and nobody knew about it. No celebrity in LA goes to the ER without everyone knowing, and less chance of privacy if it happened elsewhere. 

This is also a man who cancelled shows just because he didn't feel like going! I think he'd have disappeared for quite awhile if he'd had a stroke. 

What do you mean he “obviously” drinks a lot? Where did that come from? Yeah there were stories of partying from like ‘06, some in 2016, but never any indication he had a problem or anything. 

On 1/26/2023 at 2:45 AM, Underhardy said:

I don’t understand why anyone would think Axl was some partier post 1994. He was a recluse for 10 years straight, aside from 99-01. He has lived with beta and his Brazilian family since then. He has clear anxiety anytime he is shown off the stage. He’s not fucking vince Neil… 

I never said he was fucking Vince neil. I actually heard they didn’t like each-other much, so that’s the last thing I imagine they were doing

5 hours ago, JAxlMorrison said:

What do you mean he “obviously” drinks a lot? Where did that come from? Yeah there were stories of partying from like ‘06, some in 2016, but never any indication he had a problem or anything. 

He has the build of a daily maintenance/functional drunk despite obviously working out and burning tons of calories onstage.

He's rarely photographed offstage, but almost always has a drink in hand when he is. 

Alcohol/diet have a great affect on our skin (dryness, bloating, sagging, etc.), and I think these things are more likely the culprit behind what is being discussed here. 

If he had a stroke ~10 years ago but was otherwise healthy now, the effects of that stroke would not likely be so pronounced after all this recovery time.

Also, nothing makes middle-aged people go health-crazy like minor strokes, heart attacks, etc. If he had a big scare like that, he likely would have completely changed his lifestyle (and therefore appearance.)

10 hours ago, mr. address said:

He has the build of a daily maintenance/functional drunk despite obviously working out and burning tons of calories onstage.

He's rarely photographed offstage, but almost always has a drink in hand when he is. 

Alcohol/diet have a great affect on our skin (dryness, bloating, sagging, etc.), and I think these things are more likely the culprit behind what is being discussed here. 

If he had a stroke ~10 years ago but was otherwise healthy now, the effects of that stroke would not likely be so pronounced after all this recovery time.

Also, nothing makes middle-aged people go health-crazy like minor strokes, heart attacks, etc. If he had a big scare like that, he likely would have completely changed his lifestyle (and therefore appearance.)

you can't really tell by a person's build if they're alcoholics. a photo takes a second to snap, holding a drink in some photos doesn't prove anything imo plus there are a bunch of photos of Axl with him not holding a drink.

I think you're jumping to conclusions with the Axl skin thing

the after effects of a stroke are varied, doesn't prove anything and also, it depends on the person. Some people won't change their lifestyle no matter the shit they've been through.

Edited by Rovim