9 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Going back to the stroke thing, i think it's true. people always blame his current look on all the botox and face surgery, but it's definitely droopy, you can see it in the LMP funeral pics. Amazing if true that no one seems to have any idea it happened

I thought the same, but maybe it's just that he struggled to control his feelings? Regardless I believed the stroke thing. That interview is from years ago, this isn't an attention seeker, so I fully believe his story.

It proves how little we actually know about Axl's life.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

Going back to the stroke thing, i think it's true. people always blame his current look on all the botox and face surgery, but it's definitely droopy, you can see it in the LMP funeral pics. Amazing if true that no one seems to have any idea it happened

I fully believe It. And thought the same when I saw the pictures Yesterday.

In re: LMP footage -

1. He's not wearing even half the makeup he wears onstage.

2. His skin is drooping because he's 60, and gravity always wins. I don't think he's keeping up with constant cosmetic work like he used to.

3. He obviously drinks a lot, and that explains the speech thing.

So, yeah, he's at a funeral and had some booze. 

I think 0% chance he had a stroke years ago and nobody knew about it. No celebrity in LA goes to the ER without everyone knowing, and less chance of privacy if it happened elsewhere. 

This is also a man who cancelled shows just because he didn't feel like going! I think he'd have disappeared for quite awhile if he'd had a stroke. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr. address said:

In re: LMP footage -

1. He's not wearing even half the makeup he wears onstage.

2. His skin is drooping because he's 60, and gravity always wins. I don't think he's keeping up with constant cosmetic work like he used to.

3. He obviously drinks a lot, and that explains the speech thing.

So, yeah, he's at a funeral and had some booze. 

I think 0% chance he had a stroke years ago and nobody knew about it. No celebrity in LA goes to the ER without everyone knowing, and less chance of privacy if it happened elsewhere. 

This is also a man who cancelled shows just because he didn't feel like going! I think he'd have disappeared for quite awhile if he'd had a stroke. 

he's 60, not 90, i dont know 60 year olds whose face droop like that

3 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

I had a mini stroke a few years ago and everthing, looks and personality, was exactly the same as before.

I'm glad you made it out! 

I'm remembering now that a relative had a stroke and didn't even know it! So, I guess I shouldn't say "0% chance." 

I do think it's unlikely a stroke is responsible for what can be explained so easily by alcohol/lifestyle. I feel like every time I see a candid pic of Axl, he's holding a drink. I mean, it's obvious he has some kind of exercise regimen in addition to what he does on stage. So, he's certainly burning a lot of calories. What are the odds that this once-waif pixie boy gets a trucker body late in life whilst living clean with a great diet? I think those odds are low! 

Stroke or not, I'm glad he's still onstage! Fuck the haters, hope he does it 'till he drops no matter what. 

it is not a rule, but some people with age start to lisp and slurr when they talk. my dad is almost 70 years old and he very slurps and my mom is a year younger, and she doesn't  at all. Pacino, when he was 50, he still spoke in a nice way, but after 60, he really lisped, I don't even say how much now, so I guess it's a matter of age. and individual predispositions.

8 hours ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Hard to be in a relationship when you have your Brazilian 'mother' living in the same mansion.

Remember Janaína Godeffroy story?

Woah! The hell?!!! I used to talk to her on Instagram/Snapchat back in 2017/18! We found a “social media” friendship because of gnr’s Instagram 🤣 Girl did good! 👏🏼 Haha 

• Haha 2

He hasn’t had a bloody stroke, he’s just got the sloppy drawl of a 60 year old Indianan bloke who’s lived at an obscene pace and intensity for nearly 40 years. 

he looks a bit weird because he’s just another Hollywood type who is succumbing to age like the rest of us, but underneath years of tightening/nipping/tucking. 

Imagine your 60 year old dad if he had jet lag and lived exclusively on champagne, cocaine and p*ssy from 1987 to 2008. He’d be drooping too. 

On 1/24/2023 at 4:14 AM, JimiRose said:

coz he likes to shag multiple women as often as possible, and no matter how he looks multiple women will still sleep with him!

Dude… how out of touch are you. Axls reasons for that are much much deeper and emotional based on his insane life experiences. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Billy Cundy said:

He hasn’t had a bloody stroke, he’s just got the sloppy drawl of a 60 year old Indianan bloke who’s lived at an obscene pace and intensity for nearly 40 years. 

he looks a bit weird because he’s just another Hollywood type who is succumbing to age like the rest of us, but underneath years of tightening/nipping/tucking. 

Imagine your 60 year old dad if he had jet lag and lived exclusively on champagne, cocaine and p*ssy from 1987 to 2008. He’d be drooping too. 

I don’t understand why anyone would think Axl was some partier post 1994. He was a recluse for 10 years straight, aside from 99-01. He has lived with beta and his Brazilian family since then. He has clear anxiety anytime he is shown off the stage. He’s not fucking vince Neil… 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Underhardy said:

I don’t understand why anyone would think Axl was some partier post 1994. He was a recluse for 10 years straight, aside from 99-01. He has lived with beta and his Brazilian family since then. He has clear anxiety anytime he is shown off the stage. He’s not fucking vince Neil… 

I was going for comic effect, apologies that my date range didn’t accurately reflect the approved timeline, my guy. 

🥴

8 hours ago, Underhardy said:

Do you see anxiety in these photos:

axl-rose-sasha-volkova-now-1253224246.jpg

gettyimages-2529415-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-2529425-2048x2048.jpg

l1a8p0exdauzzux.jpg

Shutterstock_5630495g.jpg

2 minutes ago, ©GnrPersia said:

Do you see anxiety in these photos:

axl-rose-sasha-volkova-now-1253224246.jpg

gettyimages-2529415-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-2529425-2048x2048.jpg

l1a8p0exdauzzux.jpg

Shutterstock_5630495g.jpg

maybe you're joking, but just in case, not everyone who suffers from even severe anxiety, suffers from it 100% of the time and it also tied to the situation you're in, who you interact with, shit that triggers it, etc.